Dez the Snowflake

Shuff

Reaction score
Maybe "soft" was the wrong word, how about " brittle" ?

robjay04

Reaction score
There is no probable designation anymore.

Dez will probably be questionable every game because that's how the team is but anyone who follows the team knows he is playing.

Shuff

Reaction score
There is no probable designation anymore.

Dez will probably be questionable every game because that's how the team is but anyone who follows the team knows he is playing.
That is not how the Cowboys are, Patriots, but not the Cowboys. He is a great decoy and very good ( not elite) receiver, but it does not matter if you are not on the field. Witten gets pounded every game, not sure I have ever seen him on the injury report.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That is not how the Cowboys are, Patriots, but not the Cowboys. He is a great decoy and very good ( not elite) receiver, but it does not matter if you are not on the field. Witten gets pounded every game, not sure I have ever seen him on the injury report.
If you havent seen Witten on the injury report you havent followed this team for more than 2 weeks. Before the new designations this year Witten LIVED on the injury report. Calling Dez soft? Get real.

robjay04

Reaction score

It has already been verbally confirmed by the GM and coach that Romo is going to be active, yet he is on the injury report as questionable. This is how the team is, I thought about making a thread today asking why considering players like Thomas Rawles who has been out all season isn't on his teams injury report before his first game back.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Last edited:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/18/dez-bryant-added-to-cowboys-injury-report/

Dez once again on injury report. I am pretty tired of everytime he plays a few good games, he seems to go on the injury report. He seems quite soft for a football player.

Of course he is on the injury report every week. The guy has a hairline fracture. You might notice a few more Cowboy players on the injury list every week, but they play on Sunday. This is common with all teams.