Dez the Snowflake

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Dude you are so against Dez. Didn't you call him out before he busted 4 for 113 and a TD in Philly? Yeah, you did. Maybe you're bad, good luck
This guy(?) is an obvious troll. Any posts I've seen of his fall into the negative category that seem aimed at causing a ruckus. Best to simply ignore his type, IMO.

plymkr

Reaction score
So he's on the list because of his knee? There's not another injury that I haven't heard about. Is there? If it's his knee that's causing him to be on the injury report then who cares.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So he's on the list because of his knee? There's not another injury that I haven't heard about. Is there? If it's his knee that's causing him to be on the injury report then who cares.

I thought it said his back?

He's struggled with that for a few years no? I'd rather he took it a bit easy during the week even if that meant being in the injury report

plymkr

Reaction score
I thought it said his back?

He's struggled with that for a few years no? I'd rather he took it a bit easy during the week even if that meant being in the injury report
Okay, Thanks. I also remember him having some back issues a couple of seasons ago but I don't think he missed any games because of it. I hope this is nothing that will linger.