Dez the Snowflake

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
And here I thought winning cures all.

Lol!! Right!?! Always a minor, vocal contingent that has to find angst however they can. It's most likely a scream for attention.

When, really, they can just do like me and post in every dang thread and not be, you know, negative for no reason :D just a tad annoying, is all lol :)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think most fans forget that 1) teams are required to list any player that has any type of injury on the injury report and 2) the first (least relevant) level of injury is now "Questionable".

From the NFL Injury Report Rules:
The Game Status Report provides clubs and fans with an accurate description of a player’s availability for the club’s next game. Teams must notify the league, their opponent, local and national media, and the league’s broadcast partners of the status of their injured players by 4 p.m. ET the day before their next scheduled game.

In 2016, the designation of “Probable (virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty)” has been eliminated from the Game Status Report. If a player is certain to play — even if he had been listed on the club’s Practice Report during the week — he should no longer be listed in the Game Status Report.

The Game Status Report’s player availability categories are defined as:
  • Out – Will not play
  • Doubtful – Unlikely to play
  • Questionable – Uncertain if player will play

Reference:
http://operations.nfl.com/updates/football-ops/2016-nfl-injury-report-policy/

conner01

Reaction score
That is not how the Cowboys are, Patriots, but not the Cowboys. He is a great decoy and very good ( not elite) receiver, but it does not matter if you are not on the field. Witten gets pounded every game, not sure I have ever seen him on the injury report.
What makes you think he won't play
And witten has been on the injury report and played

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What do you call a player that missed 7 games last year and has missed 3 games already this year? Injury Prone?

At least this criticism is just, Howey. It's easier to stomach than the "cancer in the clubhouse" crap.

He's been injury prone for the last year and a half, not soft, but let's let him finish this season, my dude.