Dez the Snowflake

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Okay, Thanks. I also remember him having some back issues a couple of seasons ago but I don't think he missed any games because of it. I hope this is nothing that will linger.

I think he will always struggle with the back issue, but I don't think it will limit him much. It was probably tight and so they placed him on the injury report. It is required that any player who is injured has to be on the injury report.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
The team has managed to win without Dez, so not sure why you'd be upset with him.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
At least this criticism is just, Howey. It's easier to stomach than the "cancer in the clubhouse" crap.

He's been injury prone for the last year and a half, not soft, but let's let him finish this season, my dude.
I'm a Dez fan. I want him and the team to succeed. The best ability is availability and he doesn't have that lately

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm a Dez fan. I want him and the team to succeed. The best ability is availability and he doesn't have that lately

He's playing this weekend, and I never questioned your Dez fandom, Howey. I even added to your post, bub.

The Natural

Reaction score
I suppose that best fits your narrative. The games he missed don't matter? I get it
He's been out there and has been a critical piece to some of our last few wins on this streak. WHAT MORE do you want? You want Dez to come out and apologize for getting modified horse-collared and missing 3 games this year? The guy cant win with some of you

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dez out here ballin, and we really have "fans"
On some.."bu bu but he missed 7 games last year" lol un****ingbelievable

They haven't yet figured out how to renew the burn barrel buddy - membership cards...;)

plymkr

Reaction score
You know who I hate? Dan Bailey! That's who! Complete garbage-b-q!!!!

/Has never hit a 70 yarder!
//Complete Garbage!
I feel you, I can only put up with that Dan Bailey so much. 55 yarder last weekend? whatever, and take that scrub Martin with you to another team and have an 8 game win streak. See if I care