Dianna Russini: Dak contract talks with Cowboys "going really well"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who was the member that said Ceedee didn't like Dak. I think his name is erod. Why do yall make stuff up?

Just like I've said before, there is no way CeeDee or Micah would want to remain in Dallas and waste their prime years if they knew Dak would no longer be around. All 3 are tied at the hip for the foreseeable future.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
so basically unless one loves Dak, they are leading an "unhappy" life?

Okey dokie.
No, not that at all. You don't have to "love Dak", but you know he's not going anywhere. His teammates make it clear they want Dak to stay. So do his coaches. This front office as well. So why continue watching if you truly are that unhappy about Dak remaining the franchise QB?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No, not that at all. You don't have to "love Dak", but you know he's not going anywhere. His teammates make it clear they want Dak to stay. So do his coaches. This front office as well. So why continue watching if you truly are that unhappy about Dak remaining the franchise QB?
So why didn't you quit watching for Romo's last several years when you were clearly unhappy with him as the starter?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Romo was injured much during his last two years (2015 - 2016), so I really didn't have to see him at all thankfully. It worked out better for the team as well. You were saying?
So you didn't disapprove of Romo before 2015?

Sure....

You were going off on him for longer than that. All the "hollywood" complaints and other stuff

Despite the fact that his teammates and coaches and front office wanted him, you complained incessantly about him.

But remained a Cowboys fan.

Again, why didn't you find another team?

Or does that standard only apply to Dak's detractors?

I'm so confused.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So you didn't disapprove of Romo until 2015?

Sure....

You were going off on him for longer than that. All the "hollywood" complaints and other stuff

Despite the fact that his teammates and coaches and front office wanted him, you complained incessantly about him.

But remained a Cowboys fan.

Again, why didn't you find another team?

Or does that standard only apply to Dak's detractors?

I'm so confused.....
I liked Romo during his later years because he finally took the game seriously. Too bad he was in his 30s and his body was breaking down repeatedly. I was a huge supporter at the beginning until he went Hollywood right after the 2006 season. The limelight went to his head, and he focused more on the cameras and fame until he finally settled down and got married. By then, he was 31 years old (currently same as Dak) but his body was breaking down badly. He wasted his prime and healthy years.

daboyzfan4life

Reaction score
Wrong, all Dak and Parsons care about is money. CD deserved what he got. Too many longhorn fans here who hate Lamb. CD backed it up, Parsons disappears late in year and Dak, well, deer in headlights look, see GB game.

Qcard

Reaction score