Did anybody else notice what Romo said on the sideline during the Lions game?

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
smarta5150;1284960 said:
IS this serious?

Turn it back to Bledsoe?

I'm being dead serious....please if anybody saw this step up so I'm not labeled a troll. I'm 99% certain that this was shown on TV and if I could find a clip I'd post it.

And what is the problem with going back to Bledsoe??? We are in the playoffs and ANYTHING can happen.....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we're into lip reading now? And because of what you thought you saw, we should go back to Bledsoe? Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaa:lmao2: :laugh2:

aikemirv

Reaction score
A perfect example of a thread that should just be sent to the trashcan!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bledsoe gives us our best shot....

...at a better draft position next year.

superpunk

Reaction score
I think he was saying - "Am I kraut?" Which, of course, would be a question addressing his heritage - we've had many discussions about this, and Romo was wondering if he had a little German in him.

Coincidentally, the Hoff' was in the press box that day. Mmmmmm....the rumor mill.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284970 said:
I'm being dead serious....please if anybody saw this step up so I'm not labeled a troll. I'm 99% certain that this was shown on TV and if I could find a clip I'd post it.

And what is the problem with going back to Bledsoe??? We are in the playoffs and ANYTHING can happen.....

Anything...

Like a piano falling on your head?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You got to have some long arms to be reaching like that. Dallas has it's QB and his name is Romo

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
We've been down that road.....do it again, No thank You. Tony gives us the best chance to win, with or without the growing pains .

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1284971 said:
So we're into lip reading now? And because of what you thought you saw, we should go back to Bledsoe? Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaa:lmao2: :laugh2:

It wasn't lip reading...you could clearly hear what he was saying.

How about I post Romo's december numbers....you might not be laughing so hard. In fact it's really absurb that despite losing 3 of 4 home games, including one to the 2-13 lions that everybody still believes Romo is the better QB.

What did Bledsoe do to anybody here that he is so hated? Funny how we are all quick to forget he led us to a 9-7 record last year with a much less talented team. :confused:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Diddnt one of the mods say that 'Trolls beware'?

Well get to it allready.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
The lip-readers were certain Mat McBriar was going to be cut last season after shanking a punt.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284955 said:
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

I'm beginning to think you're a member of Drew Bledsoe's immediate family. Don't make another Bledsoe over Romo thread ever again, please.

superpunk

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1284995 said:
Diddnt one of the mods say that 'Trolls beware'?

Well get to it allready.

Stop.

It's hammer time.

:mchammer:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StarAmongStars;1284994 said:
It wasn't lip reading...you could clearly hear what he was saying.

How about I post Romo's december numbers....you might not be laughing so hard. In fact it's really absurb that despite losing 3 of 4 home games, including one to the 2-13 lions that everybody still believes Romo is the better QB.

What did Bledsoe do to anybody here that he is so hated? Funny how we are all quick to forget he led us to a 9-7 record last year with a much less talented team. :confused:
I don't hate Bledsoe. I think you reached to come to the conclusion you did.

Let's see "Am I Out"

-- of time

-- of timeouts

Just two suggestions he might have been talking about.

Jay

Reaction score
Put Bledsoe in? What the hell are you smoking?