Did anybody else notice what Romo said on the sideline during the Lions game?

cowboyed

Reaction score
superpunk;1284981 said:
I think he was saying - "Am I kraut?" Which, of course, would be a question addressing his heritage - we've had many discussions about this, and Romo was wondering if he had a little German in him.

Coincidentally, the Hoff' was in the press box that day. Mmmmmm....the rumor mill.

No, he didn't yell am I out, or am I kraut. He yelled am I stout while thinking of his pending tryst with Carrie Underwood. Man this has had to be the most desperate grasping at straws thread I have ever read.

superpunk

Reaction score
cowboyed;1285092 said:
He yelled am I stout while thinking of his pending tryst with Carrie Underwood.

Like a freaking coke can, baby.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1285063 said:
Remember the Eagles game when we had a chance to tie the game, Lito 102 yards later - you get my point.. Remember the Jaguars game when he threw the ball to the other team three times - and we only lost by 7? Remember out of the 3 games we won with him at QB it was against the Commanders, Titans, and Houston (what a list). Or in the Giants game, where he promptly changed BP's play call to throw a very risky out route at the goal line (who the hell does that?). Bottom line - I really hope you're kidding.

Yes I remember all of those games because we had a CHANCE to win them at least with Bledsoe.

Hey do you remember the Giants game when it was a 5 point deficit that turned into a 3 score one?

How about the Saints....42-17 ring a bell?

You brought up the Philly game when we were down 7 points and Drew turned it over.....Romo never had a chance at home losing by 16. (Also want to add Drew is 2-1 against Philly...best record since Aikman against them).

See my friend...the double edged sword slices both ways.

FolsomCowboy

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284994 said:
It wasn't lip reading...you could clearly hear what he was saying.

How about I post Romo's december numbers....you might not be laughing so hard. In fact it's really absurb that despite losing 3 of 4 home games, including one to the 2-13 lions that everybody still believes Romo is the better QB.

What did Bledsoe do to anybody here that he is so hated? Funny how we are all quick to forget he led us to a 9-7 record last year with a much less talented team. :confused:

Munchis out?

dre1614

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285095 said:
Yes I remember all of those games because we had a CHANCE to win them at least with Bledsoe.

Hey do you remember the Giants game when it was a 5 point deficit that turned into a 3 score one?

You brought up the Philly game when we were down 7 points and Drew turned it over.....Romo never had a chance at home losing by 16. (Also want to add Drew is 2-1 against Philly...best record since Aikman against them).

how was the Giants game a 3 score one? we lost by 14

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You are such a kidder!!!
You had me going there for a while.

LOL

Well, done!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285095 said:

What about the Giants game where Romo drove us down the field like a true veteran and delivered a strike to Witten and won us the game? Or the Commanders game where he hit Witten inside the 30 and gave us a chance to win but the kick got blocked? What about the plays that Romo makes outside of the pocket? (When was the last time you saw the statue run for a firsrt down?) Bledsoe is BP's boy, hes a 14 year vet, why in the hell would a Hall of Fame coach bench a guy that he drafted in favor of an unproven player? Simply because he is better.

On a serious note are you Drew Bledsoe's wife? [/verbal jihad]

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284955 said:
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

Yes, but the part you leave out here as that immediatly after he says this, he looks down and checks his fly to make certain nothing has come unzipped.

;)

Romo's our future. Bad games are a part of the developement.

superpunk

Reaction score
This just in - Romo actually was informing the team that "I have gout!"

Dire days for the QB of america's team.

(join me in the hijack.)

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1285113 said:
What about the Giants game where Romo drove us down the field like a true veteran and delivered a strike to Witten and won us the game? Or the Commanders game where he hit Witten inside the 30 and gave us a chance to win but the kick got blocked? What about the plays that Romo makes outside of the pocket? (When was the last time you saw the statue run for a firsrt down?) Bledsoe is BP's boy, hes a 14 year vet, why in the hell would a Hall of Fame coach bench a guy that he drafted in favor of an unproven player? Simply because he is better.

On a serious note are you Drew Bledsoe's wife? [/verbal jihad]

Because he is/was taking drastic measures to save what his left of his overrated career...and in his dilluted mind he'd rather go down with the ship with Romo starting instead of Bledsoe because he thinks it will look better.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285122 said:
Because he is/was taking drastic measures to save what his left of his overrated career...and in his dilluted mind he'd rather go down with the ship with Romo starting instead of Bledsoe because he thinks it will look better.

0767908481-books-resized200.jpg

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
superpunk;1285117 said:

(join me in the hijack.)
If you watch closely, Flozell was wafting behind his arse just before Romo states, "I smell trout."

wileedog

Reaction score

And with this post, we have completed the Circle of Bill.

Last year folks here would have bet you $1M that Romo would never see the field because diluted mind stubborn Bill would never take Bledsoe off the field and risk his 'overrated career' to a rookie.

And now we see that diluted mind stubborn Bill won't take Romo off the field to once again save his overrated career.

Oh, that Bill...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1285117 said:

(join me in the hijack.)
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/hijack_deniro.jpg

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
wileedog;1285137 said:
And with this post, we have completed the Circle of Bill.

Last year folks here would have bet you $1M that Romo would never see the field because diluted mind stubborn Bill would never take Bledsoe off the field and risk his 'overrated career' to a rookie.

And now we see that diluted mind stubborn Bill won't take Romo off the field to once again save his overrated career.

Oh, that Bill...

Parcells is a strange cat......I'm sure Bledsoe himself is dumbfounded and second guessing his decision to sign in Dallas to begin with given this whole debacle.

Parcells is who he is......and he hasn't done anything of note since Bill Belechik moved on to greener pastures.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1285151 said:
Hey Snoop does this thread make any sense?
snoopsmh.gif
http://img393.*************/img393/5294/snoop7by6hg4zl.gif

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Well, I'm sorry to be the one to inform but it will look better. Why, because it will be better. Romo is a better product at this point. Same personel, different results. Look at the numbers being posted and it tells all that need be said. 69.2 QB Rating. If Bledsoe were starting right now, that would be good for 28th in the league. Romo is our future.