Did Anyone Catch NFL Network's Report About T.O.?...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
...a poster on another board said Adam Schefter reported that now the T.O. saga begins and "as of now it looks like T.O. will be going to the Dallas Cowboys."

Did anyone else hear that report? Is that an accurate account of what Adam said?

img9293402.jpg

Jerry Jones: "Now I'm going to get me some T.O.!!" :D

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
TO and Rosenhaus have had plenty of time to test the market and be courted and wooed. They already know who they're signing with. They're just waiting for the green light.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I can't confirm what Adam said, but there was a guy that posted on here not too long ago that had an inside scoop, and he said Owens to Dallas was a lock as soon as he was released and FA began... I hope it is true.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
TO and Rosenhaus have had plenty of time to test the market and be courted and wooed. They already know who they're signing with. They're just waiting for the green light.

Inman,
I definitely agree with you on that. That will be a quick signing imo.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Anyone saying T.O. is going to Dallas is speculating at this point. We'll find out probably on Saturday.

Part of my likes the idea of T.O. here, i'm not an idiot, I know what he can do for us. The ONLY thing I don't like is the money we'd have to give him, and the fact that our receiving corp would continue to be lending towards the 30+ side.

T.O. + Keyshawn + Terry = best receiving corp if not in NFL history.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...a poster on another board said Adam Schefter reported that now the T.O. saga begins and "as of now it looks like T.O. will be going to the Dallas Cowboys."

Did anyone else hear that report? Is that an accurate account of what Adam said?

img9293402.jpg

Jerry Jones: "Now I'm going to get me some T.O.!!" :D

I saw it but Adam Schefter stated Dallas would be in the TO derby not that he would necessarily be a Cowboy. Yet, Adam was scooping in Dallas so he must know something especially since the Bill Parcells/ Rosenhaus lunch..could be the case! He may know more than we think on the matter!!

DBoys

Reaction score
Let's not forget the action Philly took against Jerry or Irvins comments.

Ken

Reaction score
I saw it and he said,"I am saying right now, that the Dallas Cowboys will be out in front of the TO derby."

Basically, not sure if it was an informed oppinion, or just a prediction.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Didn't we vote on TO --and decide NO nO No ---NAY---never:banghead: :banghead:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
some may hate, but

Didnt they hate it when we signed Deion? Wasnt he supposed to be a cancer?

Wasn't Keyshawn blowin up on Gruden on the sideline a dumb move for us?

In the past, guys with bad reps have been okay, especially if your the best wr in football.

sign him !

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
justbob said:
Didn't we vote on TO --and decide NO nO No ---NAY---never:banghead: :banghead:

At this point, it really doesn't matter what we have to say.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
t.o hates mcnabb, and loves the star( that much has been proven)

and jerry jones said "t.o could sleep on the star for all i care as long as he's a cowboy"

StylisticS

Reaction score
I saw it and didn't think much of it until I came in this thread. I'd rather not see him here but won't cry if he is really coming.

thewivil

Reaction score
If this actually happens, I just hope Jerry and Bill know what they are getting into with Owens and are prepared to do something about it quickly if the relationship goes sour.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Ken said:
I saw it and he said,"I am saying right now, that the Dallas Cowboys will be out in front of the TO derby."

Basically, not sure if it was an informed oppinion, or just a prediction.

He is scooping in Dallas he must know something :)

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the clarification on the report. I missed it, so I'm glad to know exactly what he said.

I also believe Schefter is making that report/statement based on solid sources.

Too much smoke for there not to be some fire on this one.

felix360

Reaction score
Muhast said:
t.o hates mcnabb, and loves the star( that much has been proven)

and jerry jones said "t.o could sleep on the star for all i care as long as he's a cowboy"

When did Jerruh say this??

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Muhast said:
back in the whole tampering situation

If the NFL wants to start looking into tampering, they'll find 32 guilty violators.

I think one indicator that he might be a Cowboy is the fact that Philly hasn't released him by now. They're procrastinating to see if somehow, someway they can keep him out of the East.