Did Anyone Catch NFL Network's Report About T.O.?...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
When talking about a coach who believes confrontation is a catalyst to winning, he might not see all those things as bad.

I hear ya Roshi,,, but AB was only half as crazy and not nearly as buffed as TO, and he threw his jersey in BPs face. If they sign TO, they better chain down the gatorade table. :eek:

But seriously,, TO may be a little/lot, crazy,, but he isnt stupid, and even TO realizes this would be his last tour of duty.
Like him or not, you have to recognize that TO is a fierce competitor that loves to play this game.
When Andy Reid took that away from TO last season, I had to smile, because I knew loosing the ability to play, hurt TO more than anything else Philly could have done to him.
What better place for TO to get his game face back on, and his career back in check than in Dallas? He knows it would be his last dance, and I would expect him to be on his best behavior here... really,, I would,, no sarcasm..:eek::

cwalk

Reaction score
Man I Dont Post That Often......but I Knew T.o. Was Coming To Dallas 6 Months Ago Micheal Irvins Jerry Joneses Boy...... And You Could Tell Mike Had Already Told T.o. This Was The Place To Be......done Deal End Of Story........ Carry On!!!!!!!!!!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
If and when they do decide to release T.O. it will be a big discussion amongst Cowboy brass, mainly Jerrah and Tuna about whether or not the positives of signing him outweigh the negatives. IMO, I don't think the Cowboys need T.O. but for a 1 or 2 year deal it could possibly work.

Do you think they might have already discussed the matter?

And that Bill Parcells eating lunch with Rosenhaus was not part of this matter? ;):eek:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TO to Dallas :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
T.O. + Keyshawn + Terry = best receiving corp if not in NFL history.

huh?

and no, it wouldnt be....one of the oldest maybe, but far from the ebst ever

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Muhast said:
some may hate, but

Didnt they hate it when we signed Deion? Wasnt he supposed to be a cancer?

Wasn't Keyshawn blowin up on Gruden on the sideline a dumb move for us?

In the past, guys with bad reps have been okay, especially if your the best wr in football.

sign him !

Deion and Keyshawn were never the team dividing cancer this clown is

I hope it doesnt happen, not just because he's a cancer, but because he is O L D as well...there is absolutely no upside to signing him

David

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
sago1 said:
How will TO react then cause all he cares about is his name in lights?

If the name "Dallas Cowboys" isn't in lights, TO, shouldn't be the only one having a problem, every last player, coach, and fan should have a problem. Syrup doesn't go beneath the pancakes. Angels don't go beneath the top of the christmas tree. The sky should not be below our feet. The Dallas Cowboys shouldn't be anywhere below elite, period. If TO is the only one that would have a problem with anything less, this team needs to be gutted like road kill with it's remains left for the birds to eat up off the scorching summer pavement. If you don't want a "name in lights" you don't chose the NFL as source to be your profession...you be an accountant.

TO and the Dallas Cowboys' Star couldn't be a more perfect fit if they tried, their goals are the same...SHINE BRIGHT! It's what stars do for cryin' out loud. You'd have more luck asking ice to not freeze and fire not to burn hot.

Jay

Reaction score
"I hope it doesnt happen, not just because he's a cancer, but because he is O L D as well...there is absolutely no upside to signing him"

Dude, you have got to be kidding me. :laugh2:

There's no upside? You're gonna try to argue it won't help out our receiving group? :laugh2: :bow:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Jay said:
"I hope it doesnt happen, not just because he's a cancer, but because he is O L D as well...there is absolutely no upside to signing him"

Dude, you have got to be kidding me. :laugh2:

There's no upside? You're gonna try to argue it won't help out our receiving group? :laugh2: :bow:

32 yr old WR's dont have a long shelf life

when you couple that with the other garbage that comes with him, there is no upside

tell me, how many players like TO do the Patriots and Steelers have on their teams right now? thats 4 of the past 5 super bowl champs...the Eagles were closer to a championship team than we are currently and all he did was ruin them...why do people want this clown here? some of you are high as a kite

David