Did Anyone Catch NFL Network's Report About T.O.?...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Just a note:

For those worried about TO and Key getting along....

well I wouldnt be suprised if they told Key a long time ago that they were gonna make a play for TO.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I think getting swept by the deadskins must have really pissed off Jones last year. He wants a playmaker and a guy like TO (100 TD's) fits the bill. Winning the TO derby is just another feather in Jerry's hat...so to speak. I'm not sure how many more points TO will bring to Dallas, but he'll certainly bring back the swagger the Cowboys had in the mid 90's.

One thing is for sure, Parcells won't tolerate any BS from him.

Let's just hope 3rd time is the charm for TO.

Stay tuned...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Silverstar said:
I think getting swept by the deadskins must have really pissed off Jones last year. He wants a playmaker and a guy like TO (100 TD's) fits the bill. Winning the TO derby is just another feather in Jerry's hat...so to speak. I'm not sure how many more points TO will bring to Dallas, but he'll certainly bring back the swagger the Cowboys had in the mid 90's.

One thing is for sure, Parcells won't tolerate any BS from him.

Let's just hope 3rd time is the charm for TO.

Stay tuned...

Yeah you are on to something there... even moreso than the Skins sweep of us it was the first game that we lost....

I remember they showed Jerry in the booth and he slapped one hand with the other(like, son of a gun) it slipped by us....

if we had a threat on offense we would have been further ahead and the whole game would have been different...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Football wise, he would be a huge addition. The one thing we lack from the WR position is YAC and run after the catch ability. Keyshawn and Crayton are too slow, and Terry Glenn is more of a route runner. TO might be the best YAC WR I've ever seen. He's like the Jim Brown of WR's when he gets the ball in his hand. Defensive backs just slide right off of him. That will make it very difficult for teams to all-out blitz the Cowboys like they did last year. You send all your LB's, and we're going to hit TO on a quick slant on a hot read with nothing around him but open field and now you're in trouble.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
DBoys said:
Let's not forget the action Philly took against Jerry or Irvins comments.

Has nothing to do with anything.

Filed a tampering charge and later dropped it.

When the cut him he's a free agent.

Are they going to call for a do over because they didn't think he would sign with Dallas?

Reaction score
If and when they do decide to release T.O. it will be a big discussion amongst Cowboy brass, mainly Jerrah and Tuna about whether or not the positives of signing him outweigh the negatives. IMO, I don't think the Cowboys need T.O. but for a 1 or 2 year deal it could possibly work.

DBoys

Reaction score
Rush 2112 said:
Has nothing to do with anything.

Filed a tampering charge and later dropped it.

When the cut him he's a free agent.

Are they going to call for a do over because they didn't think he would sign with Dallas?

Thats a pretty bold claim considering it had enough to do with them filing a claim. My post was adding to the fact that there is something going on we don't know about. You missed the point I was making.

DBoys

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
If and when they do decide to release T.O. it will be a big discussion amongst Cowboy brass, mainly Jerrah and Tuna about whether or not the positives of signing him outweigh the negatives. IMO, I don't think the Cowboys need T.O. but for a 1 or 2 year deal it could possibly work.

I think the decision has already been made, what that decision is we will soon find out.

jja050575

Reaction score
i don't really want TO either, but i really don't think age will be a factor with him for a long while. i mean he just looks like he can play for at least 5 to 6 more tough years of football. what do ya'll think?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Ya'll are all forgeting something, with Bledsoe on his back he won't be able to throw to anyone. Please get some dominating o-lineman before we waste money on the ****-for-brains TO. It will be a sad day in Cowboy history if he gets signed.

ddh33

Reaction score
I literally just saw it. It's true.

They were joking about how refreshing it would be to talk about anything other than the CBA - even if they were back to talking about TO again...

Shefter then said that he wanted to go on the record right now as saying that he thought Dallas would lead the TO derby.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
TO and Rosenhaus have had plenty of time to test the market and be courted and wooed. They already know who they're signing with. They're just waiting for the green light.
Maybe he will sign with Denver. Shannahan saved us from the Clarrett Curse; maybe he will come to our rescue again by signing Owens.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
even after cuts and restructuring, i believe they have very little cap room to work with ^^^

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Muhast said:
even after cuts and restructuring, i believe they have very little cap room to work with ^^^

Before counting any of their cuts (Mike Anderson, Trevor Pryce, Jed Putzier) at this point they are only 6M over. Surely they will be fine and be able to make some signings.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Before counting any of their cuts (Mike Anderson, Trevor Pryce, Jed Putzier) at this point they are only 6M over. Surely they will be fine and be able to make some signings.

I sure hope Denver can find a way to get TO <---(which means Totally Offensive)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Obviously Dallas is gonna be up front for T.O, even if they dont come to an agreement, we all know Dallas is gonna ask about T.O. Have in consideration how bad T.O wants to be a Dallas Cowboy' just to play hiss *** off and kill the eagles twice a year. Theres a BIG Chance he'll land in Big D. Dallas will be interested , and T.O surely would like to play for Dallas.

We'll see..we'll see.... ;)

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
And when July comes around and he's already causing problems in the locker room, or whining about Bledsoe, or whining about Keyshawn and Glenn, then we'll get exactly what we asked for.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
PacoReloaded said:
And when July comes around and he's already causing problems in the locker room, or whining about Bledsoe, or whining about Keyshawn and Glenn, then we'll get exactly what we asked for.

When talking about a coach who believes confrontation is a catalyst to winning, he might not see all those things as bad.

Pabst

Reaction score
My head and heart say no... but my gut says "maybe."

I know the signing, if it happened, would come with a lot of negative repercussions, but on the other hand, it could make for good television.

I guess, I'd hate the signing, but if he got the Cowboys to the playoffs (Or beyond?), I might be willing to forgive him.

Oh well, this talk will all be moot when he signs with Denver on Saturday morning.