Did anyone know Dalton was this bad?

conner01

Reaction score
How come some else gets a ton of excuses, but Zeke and a few can't?
Zeke not being able to run is mostly on the line
The fumbles are on him
The fumbles are the reason I’ve vented against zeke
The same line blocking for the QB is blocking for him so the run part I give him a pass somewhat
It’s the turnovers that’s really the issue with zeke

kumizi

Reaction score
He's not a starting QB in this league. He's meh/kinda bad.

He's not this bad though. Our current o-line is abysmal. Dalton isn't mobile. He had no training camp or preseason on a new team. The entire team seems to have quit. Just the worst possible situation for him from all angles.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Arm strength isn't everything, mr. Laugher.

I always thought michael vick had one of the quickest releases and a really fast throw...that didn't make him the goat either
Dak is more accurate.

Has a stronger arm.

Reads the field FAR better, which is why Dalton has been misreading the defense and not adjusting and has been pump faking like he’s playing basketball and holding onto the ball far too long.

What exactly is Dalton better than Dak at again?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Here is the low down on Andy................he needs a clean pocket and then he is somewhat decent.

If you got a bad online, Andy aint your guy.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everything I thought about this team has been wrong
I'm chalking it up to 2020
It's all i got left

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter who the driver is if the car is a lemon.....

....and this car IS a lemon.
Not to mention the OL is worse than a lemon, it has been decimated. No matter who the QB is, an OL this bad will not allow him to play anywhere close to his best game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I knew he was no substitute for Dak and never was a threat to Dak losing his job. Dak will be back as our starter next season. This injury to Dalton may have cost him a great deal of money in incentives that were written in his contract. If he doesn't retire, Dalton will be on a different roster next season. Who knows how much money he lost if no one wants him as a starter next season? As long as the O-line is terrible, it doesn't much matter who our QB is.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I mean our QB’s got sacked 8 times today. I don’t think Montana could’ve done anything either.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
"Did anyone know Dalton was this bad?"

Did anyone know our OL would be this bad? You cannot ignore that fact when evaluating a QB. Granted I don't think Dalton is as good as Dak, but nobody is as good as they can be behind a 2nd and 3rd string Home Depot OL.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Poor Andy is dealing with a very crappy situation that is completely out of his control.
I feel terrible for him.

Lmao. No. We tried to tell y;all. Dude leaned on his defense all those years. They propped him up. He isn't a good NFL QB. Never has been. So many thought he was going to be some savior and there was going to be no drop off at all. Well take your medicine. Dalton was let go by Cincy for a reason. They were done with his crappy play.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Dalton is not the problem... the problem is this PUTRID TEAM and this PUTRID OLINE

Blackspider214

Reaction score
"Did anyone know Dalton was this bad?"

Did anyone know our OL would be this bad? You cannot ignore that fact when evaluating a QB. Granted I don't think Dalton is as good as Dak, but nobody is as good as they can be behind a 2nd and 3rd string Home Depot OL.

Excuses excuses excuses. Dak played with a crap OL the entire season. Literally a rotating bunch of bodies. But now it's the but but but, excuses excuses excuses and can't judge him. Screw that. He sucks. Own it. He is light years behind Dak. He's led us to 13 points in 2 games.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lmao. No. We tried to tell y;all. Dude leaned on his defense all those years. They propped him up. He isn't a good NFL QB. Never has been. So many thought he was going to be some savior and there was going to be no drop off at all. Well take your medicine. Dalton was let go by Cincy for a reason. They were done with his crappy play.
I'm y:all? Take my medicine?
Have you read anything I've posted?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Dalton is not the problem... the problem is this PUTRID TEAM and this PUTRID OLINE
Agreed , but there’s no way we’re doing anything with these injuries this year anyway. Let the young kids play and get ready for an epic draft.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
i did. my best friend is a bengals fan so i saw alot of their games...Its funny how people forget literally last year he led that team to 2 wins but he was supposed to be our savior

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't blame Dalton for the offensive struggles. Few QBs would thrive in this situation.