Did anyone watch the Cowboys-Vikings replay last night?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you watch the game in question? The OL was pretty much dominated on that particular night

My statement, was dripping with sarcasm. Every year, you hear how great the Dallas OL performs. Analyst fodder.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I checked out some of it and plan to watch it some more today. But in the short time I did watch it, what jumped out to me was the play of current free agent DE Everson Griffen against Tyron Smith. He truly gave our left tackle everything that he could handle, and then some. To be honest, the Vikings front in general outplayed our offensive line. Zeke and the running game ran into a brick wall all night and Minnesota was also able to maintain an excellent pass rush as well.

Watching Griffen perform so well, it reaffirms my beliefs that signing him would be the icing on the cake to a near-perfect offseason. It would solidify the RDE spot and take away the current uncertainty and guesswork at the position.

Free up the money and go sign a true, available, quality RDE.
I honestly would rather him over that diva Clowney.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I checked out some of it and plan to watch it some more today. But in the short time I did watch it, what jumped out to me was the play of current free agent DE Everson Griffen against Tyron Smith. He truly gave our left tackle everything that he could handle, and then some. To be honest, the Vikings front in general outplayed our offensive line. Zeke and the running game ran into a brick wall all night and Minnesota was also able to maintain an excellent pass rush as well.

Watching Griffen perform so well, it reaffirms my beliefs that signing him would be the icing on the cake to a near-perfect offseason. It would solidify the RDE spot and take away the current uncertainty and guesswork at the position.

Free up the money and go sign a true, available, quality RDE.
I know some will view this as blasphemy but this isnt the first time Tyron has struggled. Dallas should of traded him a couple years ago when they could get something for him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know some will view this as blasphemy but this isnt the first time Tyron has struggled. Dallas should of traded him a couple years ago when they could get something for him.

I wouldn't go that far. As a matter of fact, based on age, skillset, and contract, I still consider him a real bargain.

John813

Reaction score

Couple years ago before or after the Chaz Green incident?

Puh-lease. Dude is still 90% better than all the Left Tackles in the league. God forbid he struggles here and there.