Did Bill just give a hint to the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Bill talking to Mike Holmgren and Dallas making him our next coach is a bit of a reach. I heard the interview and did not get any sense that he was hinting at who are next coach will be.

I agree.

I do think that you have to pay attention to the fact that both Parcells and Jerry respect him but I also think that you have to pay attention to the fact that Parcells talked to Holmgren, listened to his advice and turned around and did exactly the opposite of what was recommended.

:laugh2:

I suppose respect only goes so far.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
whats everyones problem with zimmer? i think he has done a fine job with the defense so far

Doomsday101

Reaction score
koolaid said:
whats everyones problem with zimmer? i think he has done a fine job with the defense so far

I agree and I think he is benefiting from working with a coach like Parcells just like many other assistance that have worked under Parcells have learned and benefited from the experience of Bill

Sandman52

Reaction score
So if Holmgren does become our head coach, do we have to scrap everything and re-build the WCO? Maybe it will work well with Henson (;)), but I hate it when we have to overhaul our schemes and strategies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sandman52 said:
So if Holmgren does become our head coach, do we have to scrap everything and re-build the WCO? Maybe it will work well with Henson (;)), but I hate it when we have to overhaul our schemes and strategies.

I don't think it will happen to start with.