Did Dak Regress?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure. There is a difference in being a 4th round long shot qb who had a ton of success in the sec and an UDFA out of a small college.

A fairly massive difference actually.
The only thing massive is the load of crap you just threw out there please stop while you're Clueless

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The only thing massive is the load of crap you just threw out there please stop while you're Clueless
What exactly did I say you disagree with?

You think there is no difference in a 4th round qb drafted put of the sec and an UDFA qb out of a small college?

You're willing to die on a strange hill friend.

Proof

Reaction score

Was Romo ever a heisman candidate and/or leading a team to the number one ranking in the country? It’s not a slight. It’s just a fairly easy statement to make

Greasylake17

Reaction score

Winning franchises and great coaches see the first 3 Quarters. But not Jerry and Jason. They will say today we played great and beat up a bad team. Thats why we are what we always are. It drives me crazy. Next ill have to read how well Dak played. This team is never ever going to get over that hump. Its a country club in Dallas.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah, let's just ignore the previous 6 weeks. But this is good to see.

Or the fact that it’s against a 2 win team

Yes, the bronze bust of elite Prescott continues to be fabricated in Canton and the legend grows

starcity214

Reaction score
Winning franchises and great coaches see the first 3 Quarters. But not Jerry and Jason. They will say today we played great and beat up a bad team. Thats why we are what we always are. It drives me crazy. Next ill have to read how well Dak played. This team is never ever going to get over that hump. Its a country club in Dallas.

Exactly...

And we have homers puffing their chest because we looked "good" against the practice squad...