Did Dak Regress?

Gameover

Reaction score
Yeah, let's just ignore the previous 6 weeks. But this is good to see.
6 weeks?
Atl
Philly
SD
Wash

Sometimes the other team is just better than you are!

lot of top 5 picks are lucky they weren't the 135th pick of Dallas Cowboys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All their starting linebackers and entire secondary except Collins. Three TDs after Collins got hurt.
Their starting linebackers suck...they haven't had a linebacker since Antonio Pierce. Secondary sucks too except Jenkins. Collins was out there all game and did nothing. He got hurt on the Beasley play.

Gameover

Reaction score
LOL @ those who said Dak was a product of Zeke!

When did everyone become as dumb as Dan Lebatard!

Quite possibly, the dumbest opinion ever. No QB is a product of a singular RB. It's Risen Puke level, moronic thought. And that isn't a knock on Zeke. Zeke might be the greatest runner ever, that wouldn't translate into making a QB great or good! Dumbest sports take ever.

Dak, like most QB, is as good as his pass catchers allow him to be.

erod

Reaction score
Their starting linebackers suck...they haven't had a linebacker since Antonio Pierce. Secondary sucks too except Jenkins. Collins was out there all game and did nothing. He got hurt on the Beasley play.
10 points before Collins got hurt. Three touchdowns after he got hurt in about 7 minutes.

You can celebrate a performance against a 2-11 team if you want. I'll pass.

erod

Reaction score
LOL @ those who said Dak was a product of Zeke!

When did everyone become as dumb as Dan Lebatard!

Quite possibly, the dumbest opinion ever. No QB is a product of a singular RB. It's Risen Puke level, moronic thought. And that isn't a knock on Zeke. Zeke might be the greatest runner ever, that wouldn't translate into making a QB great or good! Dumbest sports take ever.

Dak, like most QB, is as good as his pass catchers allow him to be.
Lol.

He's never had a good game against a top tier defense. Ever.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
10 points before Collins got hurt. Three touchdowns after he got hurt in about 7 minutes.

You can celebrate a performance against a 2-11 team if you want. I'll pass.
Wow, the level fake fans will go to discredit a win for the team they profess to love. I revel in your misery.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
d
Have fun watching Wentz and Goff in the playoffs while our QB figures it out...
Neither had to deal with their team's suspensions or injuries either. Remember how fun that was last year when Dak's team was one of the most healthy in the league the whole year. Good stuff.

erod

Reaction score
Wow, the level fake fans will go to discredit a win for the team they profess to love. I revel in your misery.
I grew up with championship football. This was a 2-11 opponent that should have been destroyed early.

We managed to hurt our draft pick though. So there's that.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Wake me when he has a good game against a top tier defense.

Hasn't happened yet in two seasons.
Wake up then, it's already happened two or three times.

Prescott vs Top 5 Pass Defenses
2016 vs NYG 25 of 45 227 yd 0 td 0 int 69.4
2016 vs Cin 18 of 24 227 yd 1 td 0 int 117.9
2016 at Min 12 of 18 139 yd 1 td 0 int 108.3
2016 at NYG 17 of 37 165 yd 1 td 2 int 45.4
2017 vs LAR 20 of 36 252 yd 3 td 1 int 93.8
2017 vs Phi 18 of 31 145 yd 0 td 3 int 30.4
2017 vs LAC 20 of 27 179 yd 0 td 2 int 60.6

garyo1954

Reaction score
Dak has a great game today. He’s not regressing, he’s a second year QB that’s still learning.

Actually posted his best Yards per Attempt at 11.07. The only other time he's been in that area was against Arizona with a 10.19! 332 yards beats the 319 he put up against Pittsburgh last year. He payed attention this week. Good game!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I grew up with championship football. This was a 2-11 opponent that should have been destroyed early.

We managed to hurt our draft pick though. So there's that.
See quitting just doesn’t work for me. That word is not in my vocabulary. You fight until the end. Fans that quit and root for a loss for a better draft pick are not real fans in my opinion. THey’re fake as a $3 bill. I love it when things go wrong for them like a Cowboy win.