Did Dak Regress?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's been legitimate issues for Dak this year. No question. But the peeps in here trying to diminish his performance today just show their true colors. They long ago made their decision and nothing he does will change their opinion. So they have to nitpick, make things up, and generally get to work on moving those goalposts in such an embarrassing fashion that anyone can see they're simply pushing an agenda.

Ageed.

The kid has had some rough patches this year.

But today was a good game. 300 yards. 3 TD's. 0 picks. That's a nice game no matter whom you're playing

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
For weeks, it was the receivers' fault for not getting open and/or not getting separation.

Today, they did just that, so it's time to belittle what Dak accomplished because his receivers got a ton of yards after the catch.

Prescott was incredible today. I swear, some Cowboys fans just aren't happy unless they aren't happy. Let's enjoy a huge win for a change.

shabazz

Reaction score
No kidding. How many passes has he completed in the air over 15 yards in the past five weeks?

I hate watching this check down crap.

Noodle arm lives by the check down but don’t worry!! It’s all Garret’s fault.

These Dink and Dunk apologists will suffer for years with this loser

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
He was better today.

Didnt get much help with the run game, or his receivers for that matter. He does need to get better in making quicker reads and getting the ball out. That play when the announcer said no one was open, yet Dez was clearly open right away, was an example of him not getting the ball out fast enough.

Gameover

Reaction score
Is this what we as a fanbase have turned into?

Propping mediocre players up just because they wear the star on their helmet?

Today I saw Brett freaking Hundley have a good game...is he going to the hall of fame? Nope..just played the browns that's all.

I only mentioned Wentz and Goff because people keep saying Dak is mediocre because he is a 2nd year QB while we have those other 2 playing great
When has Goff been great?

Gameover

Reaction score
Wake up then, it's already happened two or three times.

Prescott vs Top 5 Pass Defenses
2016 vs NYG 25 of 45 227 yd 0 td 0 int 69.4
2016 vs Cin 18 of 24 227 yd 1 td 0 int 117.9
2016 at Min 12 of 18 139 yd 1 td 0 int 108.3
2016 at NYG 17 of 37 165 yd 1 td 2 int 45.4
2017 vs LAR 20 of 36 252 yd 3 td 1 int 93.8
2017 vs Phi 18 of 31 145 yd 0 td 3 int 30.4
2017 vs LAC 20 of 27 179 yd 0 td 2 int 60.6
Give him Romo numbers vs elite defenses

Shut this clown up

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Lebron James, a known Cowboys fan, said that Carson Wentz is his favorite NFL player right now. Just tossing that out there.

garyo1954

Reaction score
For weeks, it was the receivers' fault for not getting open and/or not getting separation.

Today, they did just that, so it's time to belittle what Dak accomplished because his receivers got a ton of yards after the catch.

Prescott was incredible today. I swear, some Cowboys fans just aren't happy unless they aren't happy. Let's enjoy a huge win for a change.

Yep. Way too much negativity on this board.

starcity214

Reaction score
When has Goff been great?

According to some fans in this board, Goff is having a "historical great year" this year.

His stats for this year - 22TD, 6INT, 3500YDs

I heard fans say Dak made history posting about the same stats last year..

Gameover

Reaction score
According to some fans in this board, Goff is having a "historical great year" this year.

His stats for this year - 22TD, 6INT, 3500YDs

I heard fans say Dak made history posting about the same stats last year..

And Dak got very little credit for his great season. They moronically tried to give the credit to a runner.

Dak % pct was 5 points higher

His QBR 28+ better

QBRating 6 points higher

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They have agendas. They’ve come out against Dak and are riding that hate into the dirt. The dirt of their Cowboy fan graves.

Gameover

Reaction score
He made some nice throws today. He made some bad throws too. There were a few drops by receivers. There were also some bad passes that receivers couldn’t make plays on. The giants defense played pretty poorly and Dak and the receivers did enough to make them pay. A ton of yards were YAC.

His best throws were the TD to Witten and the big pass to Hannah. He had some bad high throws to Williams and threw behind on a few others.

He’s still exactly what I thought he was, inconsistent and inaccurate. I really believe this system needs a pinpoint passer and I really don’t believe he is it.

It was a fun game though and I enjoy the win. The play of Sean Lee and Beasley is always a treat

Some of these people actually believe their own BS

He was 20-30

What am I talking about: We never punted when Romo was around

kevm3

Reaction score
Lebron James, a known Cowboys fan, said that Carson Wentz is his favorite NFL player right now. Just tossing that out there.

I wish these wentz fans would go join the philly eagles message board and post there where they belong