Did Dak Regress?

starcity214

Reaction score
QBRating 6[/QUOTE]
I wish these wentz fans would go join the philly eagles message board and post there where they belong

We are 7-6 hoping for a miracle to get into the post season.

Pardon us if we don't go around believing we have All Pros at every position and a hall of fame head coach

The reason Wentz gets brought up is because we had a chance to draft him.

kevm3

Reaction score
We are 7-6 hoping for a miracle to get into the post season.

Pardon us if we don't go around believing we have All Pros at every position and a hall of fame head coach

The reason Wentz gets brought up is because we had a chance to draft him.

And what exactly is wentz going to do here with a Jason Garrett coached team? Jason had him in the senior bowl and they lost to a dak prescott led team. Wentz is never coming here so if people want to drool all over the guy, go be a philly fan. Saying the guy is skilled is one thing, but constantly bringing him up is starting to get agitating.

Greasylake17

Reaction score
We were awful offensively in the 1st half. Before that big play we scored 3 points against a 2-10 team. If we played a decent team we lose tonight. We beat a lost awful broken team. Please I cant listen to anyone saying we destroyed them. If we played any other team we would be down by 10 pts at the half. How watching that game did anyone feel good afterwards?? Sorry color me scared and not impressed with this team. This only prolongs the fans thinking we are going to make the playoffs. We have zero shot of making it. We are not good enough

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I wish these wentz fans would go join the philly eagles message board and post there where they belong

Never said I was a Wentz fan. He’s fun to watch. He’s clearer more gifted than Dak. Lebron James thinks so too. I have the ability to admit that Wentz is better. I don’t wear the homer goggles to the point of being okay with average play at the most important position.

Are you happy with Jeff Heath’s play? Were you happy with Doug Free? How about Jason Garrett? A lot of people call for him to get fired even though he was coach of the year last year. How is that different than pointing out Dak’s shortcomings? If someone wants to say Belichick is better than Garrett, should they become a Pats fan?

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Some of these people actually believe their own BS

He was 20-30

What am I talking about: We never punted when Romo was around

I didn’t mention Romo anywhere in my post. Dak is not a pinpoint passer. It’s unreal that people will try to defend that he is when you can watch it and see that he is not.

kevm3

Reaction score
Never said I was a Wentz fan. He’s fun to watch. He’s clearer more gifted than Dak. Lebron James thinks so too. I have the ability to admit that Wentz is better. I don’t wear the homer goggles to the point of being okay with average play at the most important position.

Are you happy with Jeff Heath’s play? Were you happy with Doug Free? How about Jason Garrett? A lot of people call for him to get fired even though he was coach of the year last year. How is that different than pointing out Dak’s shortcomings? If someone wants to say Belichick is better than Garrett, should they become a Pats fan?

Wentz was better this year. he wasn't last year. Wentz is never coming here, so what is the point of drooling all over the guy? Wentz wouldn't be the difference between us missing the playoffs this year as Wentz would also be handicapped by Jason Garrett and we wouldn't have Zeke here. We'd also be missing another pick to trade up for Wentz.