Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Wince is LAME....

Keep leaving the pocket like that Wince and you'll be the next RG3. :thumbup:

tico

Reaction score
Use your eyes and your football brain.

Romo carried a weak roster. Dak can't take advantage of a talented roster.
What talented roster is this you speak off? SMH

black label

Reaction score
All the homers were wearing diapers until late in the 4rth. Hello 8-8 with this scrub qb next year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Until 2014, he did.

Puting up 30 points and losing was a problem.

Two home games this season:

Rams 35
Cowboys 30

Packers 35
Cowboys 31

Win those and we're 9-4, not 7-6. Some things haven't changed.

odog422

Reaction score

Dak bashers/Wentz supporters.... crickets.... :laugh:

Love to hear the lies, sorry, I meant responses from them to address this... It's like someone else posted - last year when Dak was doing as good as or better than Goff and Wentz this year, not a peep, except "yeah but can he keep it up" or "it's all Zeke..." Now, it's "he's inaccurate, he can't throw into tight windows..." Introduce facts into the equation and....silence...

River82

Reaction score
Dak bashers/Wentz supporters.... crickets.... :laugh:

Love to hear the lies, sorry, I meant responses from them to address this... It's like someone else posted - last year when Dak was doing as good as or better than Goff and Wentz this year, not a peep, except "yeah but can he keep it up" or "it's all Zeke..." Now, it's "he's inaccurate, he can't throw into tight windows..." Introduce facts into the equation and....silence...

Considering Dak's WRs can't get separation, almost all of his throws have to be into tight windows. What's this "can't throw into tight windows" rubbish?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

Honestly think this would be much higher if his receivers could make difficult catches.

I see our number 1 drop passes left and right and I see other teams top WR muscle the football away every game.

Our receivers can’t get open and can’t make tough catches. It’s not a good combination

odog422

Reaction score
Honestly think this would be much higher if his receivers could make difficult catches.

I see our number 1 drop passes left and right and I see other teams top WR muscle the football away every game.

Our receivers can’t get open and can’t make tough catches. It’s not a good combination
True. Both of our starting receivers got hit in the front of the helmet on passes from Dak yesterday. Embarrassing.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Wentz was better this year. he wasn't last year. Wentz is never coming here, so what is the point of drooling all over the guy? Wentz wouldn't be the difference between us missing the playoffs this year as Wentz would also be handicapped by Jason Garrett and we wouldn't have Zeke here. We'd also be missing another pick to trade up for Wentz.
I think you completely missed my point. I liked watching Favre play even though he was never a Cowboy. Never rooted for him when he played us. Being a football fan doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy to watch a player for another team or admit how talented he is. Being a Cowboys fan also doesn’t mean you have to think everyone who wears a Star is otherwordly.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score

Have you WATCHED the passes? Stats can say a lot of things, receivers can make plays on bad balls. Dak consistently throws high, doesn’t lead receivers. You can find 1-2 really good throws per game. Then you can find several off target throws.

He rarely throws into tight windows. He looks for college open throws, not nfl open throws. He rarely, if ever, throws a guy open.

You also do understand that percentages are based off attempts? How many attempts to how many completions? Also what exactly is considered a tight window?

kevm3

Reaction score
I think you completely missed my point. I liked watching Favre play even though he was never a Cowboy. Never rooted for him when he played us. Being a football fan doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy to watch a player for another team or admit how talented he is. Being a Cowboys fan also doesn’t mean you have to think everyone who wears a Star is otherwordly.

There's a huge difference between enjoying watching and enjoying the qb of another team and in lusting after the qb of a a division rival while bashing your own qb which is what a lot of 'fans' are doing. They give wentz more benefit of the doubt than their own qb. It was 'perfect circumstances' that Dak had the year he did last year, but it's not so when Wentz has a significantly upgraded receiver core, above average o line and strong run game. Then they go on to talk about how inaccurate Dak is, even last year, when he actually was one of the more accurate qbs.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Have you WATCHED the passes? Stats can say a lot of things, receivers can make plays on bad balls. Dak consistently throws high, doesn’t lead receivers. You can find 1-2 really good throws per game. Then you can find several off target throws.

He rarely throws into tight windows. He looks for college open throws, not nfl open throws. He rarely, if ever, throws a guy open.

You also do understand that percentages are based off attempts? How many attempts to how many completions? Also what exactly is considered a tight window?

Every counter argument you just posted, can be said for every other QB in the NFL.

also, saying Dak “consistently throws high” is a lie.

Dak’s accuracy is inconsistent. But when he is on, the guy throws accurate passes.

I’ve also seen plenty of well thrown balls, in tight windows get dropped. He had two dropped 20+ yard TD passes yesterday. That hit receivers right in the hands.

Cumart21

Reaction score
No regression. The offensive system is vanilla, predictable and does nothing to help him. Watch the Eagles offense every week and see how open their WR are on many plays. Our guys are always covered. When's the last time we took deep shot down the field? This offense is easy to defend because we only operate in a 15 yard box. Brutal.

School

Reaction score

He ranks 15th in aggressiveness percentage at 18.1%, which is how often he throws into tight windows.

A tight window is defined as when there is a defender within 1 yard or less of the receiver at the time the ball arrives.

School

Reaction score
How long are those? More cherry-picking..

His average completed air yards is 7.0, 11th in the league.

His average intended air yards is 8.8, 14th in the league.

Air yards are basically how far he throws it to a target past the line of scrimmage.