Did Norman try to hurt Dez?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
on the Ticket they were talking about why Dez was so upset at Norman
I didn't get to hear all of it. But they said they beleive,mans Dez did too,,that on one of the tackles, Norman kept twisting Dez's ankle as if he was trying to injur him.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard comments about the leg twisting. I didn't see it happen live.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I seen it after the tackle Norman stood up holding dez ankle and twisted it and then threw it down. I say a street fight is in order now.
That's exactly what happened. No idea if it was on purpose, but it appeared to be.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was lifting Dez' leg in the air by the ankle after a tackle and when Dez got up he was mad. Could not tell if Norman was trying to twist the ankle or not when he had a hold of it.

J_Allen

Reaction score
It looked like it in our 2nd to last drive if I'm not mistaken.

GIFTS86

Reaction score
What else would he be doing? I never seen a reason after the play is over to pick up someone's leg! He twisted

Proof

Reaction score
Personally I don't think he was trying to hurt him. But grabbing his leg and twisting it was certainly extra and Dez was justified in being upset. It was purposeful, disrespectful, antagonistic and could have easily resulted in injury. He's a punk

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
CyEtCu-XUAA1Mqf.jpg

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Josh Norman is such a big baby. He can dish it but can not take it.

What he said last year about Dez was enough for Dez to say what he wants this year after beating him twice.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I kind of respect Carolina more now for letting Norman walk. They probably know he's a punk and didn't want him representing their city. It made them a worse team for sure but it showed integrity. Can't stand him.