Did Norman try to hurt Dez?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
He was lifting Dez' leg in the air by the ankle after a tackle and when Dez got up he was mad. Could not tell if Norman was trying to twist the ankle or not when he had a hold of it.

Refs sure cut Washington some breaks on those tackle techniques. That body slam technique was hard to swallow.... Blatant attempt to hurt someone. I thought I heard some Weasel worded, he didn't attempt to throw him down on his head reasoning given why no penalty...

ringmaster

Reaction score
I think he kicked him in the head earlier in the game. I also taunted Zeke after a tackle.

Between all this and Desean hitting Anthony Brown, I'm hot. But our record consoles me.
That is why I'm glad they got swept by the team because all of them are a bunch whiners starting with crybaby Gruden. As for Norman he's an overrated punk who got owned yesterday by Dez and didn't know how to handle it so he had to do some underhanded tactics like twist his ankle what a chomp.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dez needs to back off a bit and not be perceived as throwing more fuel on the fire at this point. Take the high road and move on. There are enough clips verifying what Norman was doing during the game and enough people calling him out about it.

Let the public vilify Norman. The more Dez continues to rant the worse he looks. There is no doubt in my mind that this is 90% on Norman (takes 2 to tango)-- but at some point you need to let it go and focus on the next game.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Refs sure cut Washington some breaks on those tackle techniques. That body slam technique was hard to swallow.... Blatant attempt to hurt someone. I thought I heard some Weasel worded, he didn't attempt to throw him down on his head reasoning given why no penalty...
Those refs let the Commanders get away with almost everything with the way Breeland was holding Butler, and the Beasley facemask and that body slam tackle on Dunbar that was a penalty but overturned but the outcome was so sweet though.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Those refs let the Commanders get away with almost everything with the way Breeland was holding Butler, and the Beasley facemask and that body slam tackle on Dunbar that was a penalty but overturned but the outcome was so sweet though.

Agree. Hard to remember that we took the lead from the opening gun and never yielded it..... Washington threw their best at us and we just kept responding. They tried insides and failed both times, and our 2 point conversion defense came through again.

Cousins racked up some yardage but I think most QB's would if they had the protection he had yesterday and the oppositions team was sporting a rookie DB (brown), missing key starters, and had another hobbled DB ( scandrick) guarding against them

Proximo

Reaction score
Disappointed in the refs, and the dirty *** Commanders.

Cowboys players and fans SHOULD be upset-

No call on Beasley getting face masked AND slapped in the head while trying to make a catch.

No call on dirty *** Commanders defender body slamming Dunbar.

Dirty *** Norman trying to step on Dez's fingers, AND trying to twist his ankle, both times after the play was over. No call on either.

Gimme a break with this garbage.

10-1 though, so they can suck it.