Maverick84

Reaction score
He's a sorry, crybaby punk?
200.gif

large.gif

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
that quote in the tweet i think is mistaken.

dez as ive heard basically said: where im from we unload tha clip. u aint about that life.

i mean watever was said, normans a cry baby. he sure ran his mouth last year. and cant forget his disputes w obj

JPostSam

Reaction score
Norman's a punk.

not that deion was a physical player, but he didn't do any of that. he just shut you down with his skills. darrell green, too.

for that matter, i don't recall reggie white stomping on down players' groins like suh does.

maybe it's a generational thing?

cheap ****, though. i can do without it.

Proof

Reaction score
Dez has every reason to be hot, but I bet the league office will take a grim view of him threatening another player through social media. Knock it off Dez, you won the game; don't set yourself up for some disciplinary action.

As much as I defend Dez I definitely agree.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez has every reason to be hot, but I bet the league office will take a grim view of him threatening another player through social media. Knock it off Dez, you won the game; don't set yourself up for some disciplinary action.

He's a mental midget. It's expected.

Sepia

Reaction score
not that deion was a physical player, but he didn't do any of that. he just shut you down with his skills. darrell green, too.

for that matter, i don't recall reggie white stomping on down players' groins like suh does.

maybe it's a generational thing?

cheap ****, though. i can do without it.

Deion would have thrown hands at Josh.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I kind of respect Carolina more now for letting Norman walk. They probably know he's a punk and didn't want him representing their city. It made them a worse team for sure but it showed integrity. Can't stand him.

Norman tried paying the card that the Panthers couldn't get a long without him and challenged them. When the Panthers said fine, we're moving....he showed his true colors, called the coaches, GM and owner crying about them removing the tag and traded him. He is the guy that always backs down no matter how tough he tries to act.

popp1234

Reaction score
on the Ticket they were talking about why Dez was so upset at Norman
I didn't get to hear all of it. But they said they beleive,mans Dez did too,,that on one of the tackles, Norman kept twisting Dez's ankle as if he was trying to injur him.

I would not be surprised.