Did Norman try to hurt Dez?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Damn Dez is heated... Some stuff went down on the field that we aren't privy to IMO. But man Dez is heated and honestly I don't blame him. Norman is a punk period. Dez got in his head and Norman went low period. He obviously struggles against big physical WRs. He finally played against a healthy Dez and he couldn't hang.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Norman is an illiterate *******. Go **** a goat Norman. Take your ***** *** DJAX with you.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Somehow Norman never even got a penalty. The refs were straight garbage. He should have gotten an unsportsmanlike conduct for twisting Dez's anklo. Refs seemed to be blind while Washington thugged it up for most of the game until they finally got them on two penalities late in the game.

links18

Reaction score
Damn Dez is heated... Some stuff went down on the field that we aren't privy to IMO. But man Dez is heated and honestly I don't blame him. Norman is a punk period. Dez got in his head and Norman went low period. He obviously struggles against big physical WRs. He finally played against a healthy Dez and he couldn't hang.

Dez has every reason to be hot, but I bet the league office will take a grim view of him threatening another player through social media. Knock it off Dez, you won the game; don't set yourself up for some disciplinary action.

CxC1993

Reaction score
Norman was trying to twist Dez's ankle. He can't defend Dez the right way so has to play dirty. He's a punk.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dez has every reason to be hot, but I bet the league office will take a grim view of him threatening another player through social media. Knock it off Dez, you won the game; don't set yourself up for some disciplinary action.

Doubtful... They might fine him, but they'll look at the whole ordeal and you bet your *** Norman gets the same fine. I'm glad he's calling out that big phony tough guy.

links18

Reaction score
Doubtful... They might fine him, but they'll look at the whole ordeal and you bet your *** Norman gets the same fine. I'm glad he's calling out that big phony tough guy.

Call him out. Just don't threaten to "whoop his you know what." That might even be a criminal offense to do that on social media in some states.

Everson24

Reaction score
Personally I don't think he was trying to hurt him. But grabbing his leg and twisting it was certainly extra and Dez was justified in being upset. It was purposeful, disrespectful, antagonistic and could have easily resulted in injury. He's a punk
If he lifted his leg and twisted it, he absolutely tried to hurt him