Did Philly pass Dallas as favorite to win the East

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Parcells4Life, Apr 29, 2022.

1. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

33,068 Messages
    35,760 Likes Received
    The Vegas line moves as people bet. It's not some formula for rating teams.

So, who has more fans who are more likely to bet on a team's success? Think about that.

mcmvp, Jimbo123 and Aerolithe_Lion like this.
  2. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

14,118 Messages
    21,855 Likes Received
    We are one of 3 teams that havent one anything in 26 years. This front office aint good and i could do better

TheHerd and kskboys like this.
  3. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

14,118 Messages
    21,855 Likes Received
    Dak should have been a day 2 pick great value that jerry didnt even want to pick lol we got lucky i loved dak coming out.

Lael was a first round talent that went undrafted cuz his ex gf was murdered and he was questioned.

And randy gregory are u frickin serious. He played like 15 games in 6 years with meh production.

PA Cowboy Fan, TheHerd and kskboys like this.
  4. kskboys

33,068 Messages
    35,760 Likes Received
    Foles was a nobody w/ good passing skills. Hurts has terrible passing skills. Mountain of difference.

5. kskboys

33,068 Messages
    35,760 Likes Received
    There are a mountain of things you can do that are not illegal that would get you fired from your job. The legality of it is irrelevant.

Flamma likes this.
  6. Big D

Big D Well-Known Member

4,215 Messages
    2,554 Likes Received
    Theres no doubt that he's a beast. It'll make for some good battles in the future. I think he would've provided more for us than he does for the eagles who were already cool at DT with cox. If we had stout DT play we would smother teams defensively.

Aerolithe_Lion likes this.
  7. Aerolithe_Lion

Aerolithe_Lion Well-Known Member

7,437 Messages
    7,611 Likes Received
    Maybe the idea is for the first time in his career, Cox isn’t going to be double teamed anymore

8. CowboysExchange

CowboysExchange Well-Known Member

1,660 Messages
    379 Likes Received
    Jordan Davis is a Beast. Philly was the last place I wanted to see him go. I'm surprised he stayed on the board as long as he did.

Dak better be playing out of the Shotgun js That guy is gonna be a Differencemaker

9. TheHerd

TheHerd Well-Known Member

9,530 Messages
    10,349 Likes Received
    With the addition of Dean, and the their run defense, and our offensive inability to do anything if the run game isn't working, I'd give Philly the edge right now even with Hurts at QB. We are worse than we were last year, and they are better, so at the very least they are closing the gap. And we weren't very good last year. If Philly gets a QB, they will be a contender.

10. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

8,495 Messages
    14,984 Likes Received
    It's hard to say. People get so excited by the draft as if they know how any given player is going to be on the field when it matters. Show me someone who claims to have correctly predicted every success and every bust and I'll show you a liar (because some team would be paying them an extraordinary amount of money to scout for them).

It's more than just the draft too. There is so much that goes into a season, like team cohesion, coaching, etc. I don't know about you, but I'm sick of paper champions crowned this early in the season. I think that people forgot just how much the Cowboys dominated the East last season. Did they get a little worse and the other teams a little better? Likely. They still have a long way to go. Not every draft pick is plug and play instantly.

11. baltcowboy

baltcowboy Well-Known Member

8,715 Messages
    9,397 Likes Received
    It’s sad how rumors snow ball but I think teams were scared off by him not working out. Then again Drake London did not run his 40 and was picked 8th.

12. TheCritic

TheCritic Well-Known Member

410 Messages
    838 Likes Received
    At least on paper it looks like the Eagles have done enough to be NFC East favorites. But that's why they play the games, as the saying goes.

13. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

26,867 Messages
    19,485 Likes Received
    I know and it shouldn't have been approved by the league..its collusion..they can reject contracts with structures like this..

14. Ken

Ken Well-Known Member

10,817 Messages
    9,689 Likes Received
    Jordan Davis is a lot of things, being a feared pass rusher is not one of them.

Big D likes this.
  15. Ken

Ken Well-Known Member

10,817 Messages
    9,689 Likes Received
    I know their stories.

I was just addressing the "we get no production from the back end of our drafts" comment.

16. ESisback

ESisback Well-Known Member

9,798 Messages
    10,115 Likes Received
    If we draft someone, they’ll suspend Joseph. Watch.

17. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,104 Messages
    12,647 Likes Received
    He doesn't have to be to get those results. He's a sasquatch playing 1 tech. He will occupy our C/G on every snap. Tyler Badass can't take him on by himself and it isn't even fair. You can see how that would allow for a better overall pass rush, right? Even if he's not the one putting pressure on Dak.

18. Ken

Ken Well-Known Member

10,817 Messages
    9,689 Likes Received
    I just don't think he will be on the field on 3rd downs and will be gassed quickly on obvious passing situations where we are in a 2 min.

Philly got a lot better, we will see how much better.

19. mcmvp

mcmvp Well-Known Member

1,286 Messages
    1,190 Likes Received
    It amazes me that most people don’t realize this.

kskboys and Hennessy_King like this.
  20. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,104 Messages
    12,647 Likes Received
    It wasn't 3rd down I was worried about. If we're at 3rd and long, who cares if he's on the field or not? But I'm talking worst case scenario for us. Maybe he does get gassed easily. Maybe he eats himself into a happy stupor. Him and Dean are great picks on paper, lets see how it plays out. Because there's a black cloud for every silver lining.

Hennessy_King likes this.