Did Ravens' Walker spit in mouth of Steelers' punter?

Smith22

Reaction score
The Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers played one of their typical games, without the kind of obvious rancor that has dotted the series — almost to the end, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. And then Baltimore cornerback Frank Walker had to go and spoil it. At least that's what Steelers punter Mitch Berger said afterward.
Berger accused Walker of spitting in his face after Jeff Reed kicked the point after on Santonio Holmes' winning 4-yard touchdown catch.
"The guy dove, he tried to take out Jeff's knee," said Berger, who holds for Reed's kicks. "I went over there and he got up and he spit in my face — and they called it on Jeff for pushing him!"
Reed drew a 15-yard penalty that was marked off on his kickoff after the score.
"I tried to get in the middle to separate him but he got in my face and spit right in my mouth. He spit right in my mouth. I'm still trying to spit that ... out. I was talking to him, trying to separate everybody and he spit right in my mouth."
Source: Post-Gazette http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Did-Ravens-Walker-spit-in-mouth-of-Steelers-pu?urn=nfl,129211

BigWillie

Reaction score
A Steelers player complaining about someone else being dirty? The irony ...