did roy williams just show total no class?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
talk on the ticket of a doc put up REALLY DOGGING JJT of the dmn for his critisizm of roy on the field this year. calling him a fa****, a ck watcher and that he needs to spend less time at mcdonalds and more time w/jarrod...

they think if not roy, roy had something to do with it. and if he did (jury out - i keep telling myself not to jump the gun) then i'm going to quietly put all 3 of my r williams jersey's in a box and he's going to have to work damn hard to ever make me wear the only number i ever have worn again.

ok, the scene as they described it on the ticket:

press conference was about to start and jjt was in there with everyone else. someone comes out no one has ever seen before and tapes 2 documents to two poles in the conference room and walks out saying "hey, don't shoot the messenger"...

all read it and jaws dropped. it's said to be about his mid-season grades and how the players (some of them) didn't approve of the critisizm. jjt suggested roy give some $ back to jones.

if he were a team player, give him back $50k or something just as a joke to take it and be a man.

i hope to god this isn't roy. i loved jjt's responses and how he's handling it. like he said, he signs his name every day to what he writes and comes out to talk to you about it the next day.

why didn't this person have the same "manhood"?

this should be interesting to find out who did this and what parcells does.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
OK, it took about three times re-reading that, but I think I understand what happened....

What do you mean by "I loved jjt's responses and how he's handling it"?

And I doubt Parcells could care less about the players' feelings toward a writer. He might even agree with them (though not not with the response).

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Like JJT said.....the players need to concentrate more on preparing for the Eagles than worrying about what he is going to write.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
OK, it took about three times re-reading that, but I think I understand what happened....

What do you mean by "I loved jjt's responses and how he's handling it"?

And I doubt Parcells could care less about the players' feelings toward a writer. He might even agree with them (though not not with the response).

sorry man - i listened to it on the radio and it was basically:

jjt published his "mid-season" grades in the paper earlier this week
some player(s) didn't like it
some player(s) wrote this note blasting him and calling him all kinds of names
some unknown taped it so the media could read it.

jjt just said like above, he signs his name and is always available to talk if you don't like it. he also said in this day in age of digital art, he was dissapointed in whoever did it in their overall lack of creativity. he laughed it off but he does believe it was roy williams who was either doing it, behind it, or involved.

i really hope not.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
iceberg said:
talk on the ticket of a doc put up REALLY DOGGING JJT of the dmn for his critisizm of roy on the field this year. calling him a fa****, a ck watcher and that he needs to spend less time at mcdonalds and more time w/jarrod...

they think if not roy, roy had something to do with it. and if he did (jury out - i keep telling myself not to jump the gun) then i'm going to quietly put all 3 of my r williams jersey's in a box and he's going to have to work damn hard to ever make me wear the only number i ever have worn again.

press conference was about to start and jjt was in there with everyone else. someone comes out no one has ever seen before and tapes 2 documents to two poles in the conference room and walks out saying "hey, don't shoot the messenger"...

all read it and jaws dropped. it's said to be about his mid-season grades and how the players (some of them) didn't approve of the critisizm. jjt suggested roy give some $ back to jones.

if he were a team player, give him back $50k or something just as a joke to take it and be a man.

i hope to god this isn't roy. i loved jjt's responses and how he's handling it. like he said, he signs his name every day to what he writes and comes out to talk to you about it the next day.

Please forgive me, but your post is hard to digest. Can you maybe edit your post and give us all the benefit of your wisdom.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
I dont have a clue to what this thread is about, who the hell is JJT?

sorry - john jaques taylor, DMN beat writer. man, i need to go have a beer and let my road rage clear. sorry guys.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
Please forgive me, but your post is hard to digest. Can you maybe edit your post and give us all the benefit of your wisdom.

i hope my 2nd post was more clear. most bad road rage today. : )

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
iceberg said:

That'd take some sense of humour.

Iceberg, sorry but I can't get the story clear here - what are you saying Roy supposedly did?

Am I correct that you are saying

Some doctor wants Roy to follow the Subway diet, or wants JJT to get on it? Or that Roy put up a caller to trash JJT?

If so, I find 31 not guilty. No one has to put anyone up to trash JJT.

Who posted what and where? Are you saying JJT's column was posted in the locker room? If so, I'd bet that guy "no one has ever seen before" was a Parcells operative. If the idea the players should be giving money back doesn't motivate them, what will? ;)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Well, JJT made alot of good points.....IF RW is such a great player, why doesn't he have an INT, Forced fumble or fumble recovery.

RW is probably my favorite player on the team, but JJT was right on this.....although, I believe that he hasn't been utilized correctly since he's been here.

They should just make him a linebacker.....imagine how many more people he would have a chance at putting out of games.

:D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

Iceberg, sorry but I can't get the story clear here - what are you saying Roy supposedly did?

Some doctor wants Roy to follow the Subway diet, or wants JJT to get on it? Or that Roy put up a caller to trash JJT?

Who posted what and where? Are you saying JJT's column was posted in the locker room? If so, I'd bet that guy "no one has ever seen before" was a Parcells operative. If the idea the players should be giving money back doesn't motivate them, what will? ;)

John Jacques Taylor published his mid season grades earlier this week.
it was not flattering to many including roy williams
when there was a press conference today, this "note" was taped to 2 poles for everyone to read.
this note was very unflattering. it said mean and not nice things. it implied bad things for JJT (john jacques taylor)

jjt (john jacques taylor) believes roy was involved or did it.

all heard on the ticket.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

Doc = document

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
iceberg said:
jjt published his "mid-season" grades in the paper earlier this week
some player(s) didn't like it
some player(s) wrote this note blasting him and calling him all kinds of names
some unknown taped it so the media could read it.

Clear enuff.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Well, JJT made alot of good points.....IF RW is such a great player, why doesn't he have an INT, Forced fumble or fumble recovery.

RW is probably my favorite player on the team, but JJT was right on this.....although, I believe that he hasn't been utilized correctly since he's been here.

They should just make him a linebacker.....imagine how many more people he would have a chance at putting out of games.

:D

he said he can count one hand the total number of big plays from him this year.

i do think we're not taking advantage of roy, but if he really did all this, man i lost of lot of resepect today.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
iceberg said:
i hope my 2nd post was more clear. most bad road rage today. : )

Thanks for the 2nd post. I follow you. I hope it wasn't Roy. Most players claim to never read the media pundits anyway. I hope they begin to play as hard as they are on JJT.

The truth is, they have found ways to lose games that last year they won. To date, most of the criticism is justified. Although, the fans that want to fire a coach after two seasons is beyound me. But hey, that's just me. What do I know about football.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Clear enuff.

sorry for the sarcasm - i was losing it for a minute. : ) i shoulda just waited for you to catch up.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
Man Roy is our lone ranger out there working his *** off. Roy has a right to fight back.

not by slamming the media and not owning up to his own comments. IF it's him.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
iceberg said:

That's what you wrote.

This is what I heard.
Link

:eek: :D :cool:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I think he's referring to a .doc - a Microsoft Word document, supposedly (If I read the post correctly) Roy wrote a message criticizing JJTaylor for his articles.

I'm listening to Galloway right now and so far no mention of this, had this really happened it would have made front page of ESPN (As we all know they love to spread the Cowboy-hate).

If valid, it would have made headlines somewhere...