Did the Cowboys Peak Too Early?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
By you assuming the operation of my own mind and then using that assumption to tell me my own intent is absolutely a reach too far and beyond civil discourse. You keep misconstruing the context of which I mentioned 6-11. It obviously triggered you to the point you felt justified in questioning my motive for the post, but not even that exempts you from maintaining a civil discussion. You know you crossed the line which is why you keep trying to run away.
I wasn’t telling you you’re intent. I was suggesting or pondering by questioning. And obviously you haven’t encountered me before. I never run away. I stand by my comments. But by your responses I’d say I was probably spot on. Lol

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It's unbelievable how one loss does this to this forum. The amount of nonsense posted in this past week is unreal.

LOL, no kidding. I think most of us here predicted around 4 or 5 losses prior to the season. Dallas has 2. Big deal. Keep playing and stacking some W's. Post season time Dallas just needs to be at their peak. As for home field advantage, there is none here. So i don't care about that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wasn’t telling you you’re intent. I was suggesting or pondering by questioning. And obviously you haven’t encountered me before. I never run away. I stand by my comments. But by your responses I’d say I was probably spot on. Lol
But yet you felt strongly enough about this possible outcome to create a thread . Interesting …
Why would you assume my demeanor was "strongly felt" if you're not suggesting I had a certain intent? You make no sense now as you keep retreating.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why would you assume my demeanor was "strongly felt" if you're not suggesting I had a certain intent? You make no sense now as you keep retreating.
I word myself carefully and let it stand on its own merit. And I’m still here. Your responses haven’t deterred my suspicions.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was the Cowboys comeback win on the road against the Vikes the highpoint of the season? Was Dak's winning TD pass in OT on the road against the Pats the highlight of his season? What this team put on tape with Dak against the Broncos was shameful. All of you homers out there think it was an anomaly and won't happen again but what if you're wrong? What if that is all the Cowboys are capable of for the rest of the season. If they are capable of doing that, they are capable of repeating it, game after game. This could be the greatest collapse in Cowboys history. 6-11 won't win the division. :(
Peaking too early like on prom night!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I word myself carefully and let it stand in its own merit. And I’m still here.
"it's own merit" is triggered and making assumptions. Misconstruing the context of 6-11 as a prediction is where it stands. And yes, you're still here taking a butt whooping.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
"it's own merit" is triggered and making assumptions. Misconstruing the context of 6-11 as a prediction is where it stands. And yes, you're still here taking a butt whooping.
See, here again you’re attempting to incite a response with tough internet talk which is troll like behavior.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
See, here again you’re attempting to incite a response with tough internet talk which is troll like behavior.
When you punch, I'm going to punch back. We are well beyond a response being "incited". Defend yourself or just take your butt whooping. You like playing that troll card, don't you? It seems to be your go-to move when you are losing the debate. LOL.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I think that losing one game in two months is a sign of peaking to early. As I mentioned before, Cowboys fans should wait to see how this team performs and responds in their next few upcoming games, before panicking. They are still 6-2.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Cowboys haven't even peaked yet so NO they haven't peaked to soon. We haven't had a game where we just put our foot on a good teams throat ala what the Bronco's did to us. Then made them tap out. We do that then we can talk.

jnday

Reaction score
When you punch, I'm going to punch back. We are well beyond a response being "incited". Defend yourself or just take your butt whooping. You like playing that troll card, don't you? It seems to be your go-to move when you are losing the debate. LOL.
Why don’t you two just get a room and release y’all’s suppressed frustration?

jnday

Reaction score
I think that losing one game in two months is a sign of peaking to early. As I mentioned before, Cowboys fans should wait to see how this team performs and responds in their next few upcoming games, before panicking. They are still 6-2.
One loss has sent the fanbase into panic mode and we are not even at Thanksgiving yet. SMDH

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We haven’t played one game, that wasn’t sloppy. Did they peak too soon . How can you possibly or anybody possibly think that. When we haven’t played our best game yet our best football. Speak too soon. Is what you’re doing

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One loss has sent the fanbase into panic mode and we are not even at Thanksgiving yet. SMDH
We Haven’t even played our best football yet. Every game has been sloppy in one way or another. These people are crazy. I think we peak too soon

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
We'll find out vs Atlanta. One (really really) bad game is way to early to make a thread like this.