Did Washington help Bland score that TD?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could be mistaken, but I think Marathon's point was that the "haters" are fine with bringing negative posts about youknowwho when he's not playing well, but when he's playing well and the "Youknowwhostans" say something about him in a non-youknowwho thread, the "haters" want to snitch.
Either way is fine, love, hate...whatever

...in appropriate threads.

offlimits

Reaction score
You just know that Micah was seething, at not being in the spotlight during the post-game :laugh: interview and munching on that turkey leg.

Qcard

Reaction score
You just know that Micah was seething, at not being in the spotlight during the post-game :laugh: interview and munching on that turkey leg.
This is about Bland his Fake INT and the Washington Gogo Actors

Stop Micah Hating :lmao: :lmao:

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Back in 2006 when Romo dropped the FG try, the Mafia paid him off to do that. Or maybe it was Aliens shining lasers into his eyes from Mars.
Come on man! We all know it was just olive oil put on by the Seahawks staff. At least that was the leading conspiracy theory. The NFL even changed rules after it.;)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I could be mistaken, but I think Marathon's point was that the "haters" are fine with bringing negative posts about youknowwho when he's not playing well, but when he's playing well and the "Youknowwhostans" say something about him in a non-youknowwho thread, the "haters" want to snitch.
Exactly

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way Jose.
The lost face is bad enough. Even the best get juked out of their shoes.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So now we know: It only takes one person to start a baseless conspiracy theory.
Sadly, there seems to be more than one version of this going around. I'm not sure players want to collide into each other, possibly risking injury, to allow another team's player to make history.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, once you're losing by that amount you get into "I don't give a crap" mode and dumb things happen LOL.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
While this whole idea is absurd, if you think there's a possibility that Washington "let him score," go back and look at the effort of Robinson (8) and McLaurin (17) earlier in the play. They both ran their butts off to get in a position to make the tackle. If they wanted to let him score they could have simply jogged down the field and watched him run in. Instead they sprinted down the field to try to make a play. They ended up blowing the tackle because, as many others have stated, they are offensive players who don't practice a lot of tackling (I don't think any of them play any special teams either where they may have to work on tackling).

Qcard

Reaction score
While this whole idea is absurd, if you think there's a possibility that Washington "let him score," go back and look at the effort of Robinson (8) and McLaurin (17) earlier in the play. They both ran their butts off to get in a position to make the tackle. If they wanted to let him score they could have simply jogged down the field and watched him run in. Instead they sprinted down the field to try to make a play. They ended up blowing the tackle because, as many others have stated, they are offensive players who don't practice a lot of tackling (I don't think any of them play any special teams either where they may have to work on tackling).
Blands Juke move at the 30 yard line gave him a two way go leverage to the End zone....it's an Elite RB, KR, PR or WR open field ability...Deion Sanders is the Best eve

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are there any tweets or anything like that out there, from any Deion comments?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You understand how to be a defender on a bad play real quick, look at the WR from the seahawks years ago and the EFFORT he made to run down that play
One in a how many thousands? Generally speaking offe sive players aren't good in tackling

Cowboys22

Reaction score
It was a QB and a couple of WRs and they were already being embarrassed. None of them wanted anything to do with making a tackle. They expected Bland to be forced out of bounds. Once he made a few moves, they pretty much just quit but not because of some conspiracy. They were simply defeated, no longer really cared, and in no mood to throw their body around to make a tackle. You see this all the time when a team is soundly defeated.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It did have a touch of the Bret Favre about it!

I also felt the commentator saying "history being made" about 50 yards out and I was thinking really, bit early for that.
They said this is history "if" Bland can take it the distance. Unless I heard something different on the replay? Give it a watch/listen, but I certainly didn't get consipracy story from Nantz.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
This conspiracy theory is worse than some of the outlandish stuff about the refs. Which I have taken part of myself but not outlandish stuff.
Mostly lately in a joking manor or try to.
The stuff about the refs does make one wonder though. I mean why do they wear an earpiece and who is in their ear? They seem to make halftime adjustments just like both teams.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They said this is history "if" Bland can take it the distance. Unless I heard something different on the replay? Give it a watch/listen, but I certainly didn't get consipracy story from Nantz.
Yes, Nantz kind of backtracked after his initial excited reaction because he saw that Bland didn't have a clean path to the end zone. Ended up being a great call, like Romo said, because of that initial reaction.