Did Washington help Bland score that TD?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
That was my first thought when I seen it live, but on the replay I don't know. I'm 50/50 on it. But I think he still gets another one

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
They said this is history "if" Bland can take it the distance. Unless I heard something different on the replay? Give it a watch/listen, but I certainly didn't get consipracy story from Nantz.
You are right in the words used, there was a heck of a pause after he "said this is history" though!

I don't think it was gifted, conspiracy or anything, I just happened to add that little Favre comment in for fun and well......bingo!

The tackling was comically bad and I guess with the game done, Washington were checked out.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
The title of this thread is ridiculous to the point of being offensive. And there have already been other threads started suggesting this nonsense. :facepalm:

pentatwirl

Reaction score
This is what the problem is with society in the era of social media. Everything is a conspiracy now. There are no actual “facts.”
simpsons-newsletter.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not trying to be doom and gloom, but in a MEANINGFUL situation during the game, does number 8 make that play, and not magically get tripped up with his teammate?
OMG! lmao...Ok, I'm thinking right now that I am not going to read the rest of this dumb thread. I mean, really, who asks this kind of stuff, or even think about something as stupid as this?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Not trying to be doom and gloom, but in a MEANINGFUL situation during the game, does number 8 make that play, and not magically get tripped up with his teammate?
Didn't look like it. In fact they did everything they could to stop him so not sure why you think they were trying to stop him.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Really NOTHING go back and look at the EFFORT by those two players, it wasn't like he was at the 1 yard line, he was more at like the 8-10 yard line, they could have tackled him lole
ITs just beyond stupid. Yeah their effort was not great but you see that a fair amount of time in situations that come up when a game is long over everywhere but the clock

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Give me a break. May be time to change your handle to Qoogiguy03

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is the second thread claiming Bland’s pick-six was rigged. :facepalm: The game was over and Washington was pretty much in give up mode. Their effort wasn’t the best, but to Bland’s credit he avoided two tackles. Nowhere else do you see stuff like this posted except here. We have a strange group of fans. If they’re not claiming things are rigged against us, they’re claiming things are rigged in our favor. Lol

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Just watch McLaurin. After the INT, he chased Bland about 60 yards downfield trying to get into position to tackle him. It was a huge effort on his part and absolutely would not have happened if McLaurin knew or was trying to let Bland get the record. He simply wouldn’t have actuall tried to catch up and make the tackle.

That’s all you need to see to know he wasn’t trying to let him score.

Flamma

Reaction score
It actually looked like number 17 should have made the tackle, but number 8 prevented that with his poor play. Remember, these aren't defenders trying to run down Bland. Number 8 overran the play by a bit. This is not uncommon in the NFL. He tried to compensate and slammed into #17. I think he may have been tripped up a bit too.