Did we ever find out what was going on with CeeDee Lamb to start the game?

Creeper

Reaction score
I wondeer if the Cowboys realized early on the Green Bay was going to do everything possible to stop CeeDee from taking over the game and McCarthy had to tell him that Dak needed to look to other receivers. I know CeeDee complained about not getting the ball, but we saw what happens when the ball is forced at him.

kskboys

Reaction score
Which you didn't watch. Lamb dropped a very well placed ball and it was the 3rd player Dak looked at. That's one example.
Soooooooooooo, if that wasn't it, then why was Dak so horrifically bad in this game?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I have a feeling he was going to be used as a decoy considering the attention he was getting. He would obviously object because he had been unstoppable.

I think McCarthy and Shotty could see Dak wasn't comfortable and they didn't want to risk contested throws.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
guy just set the single season Cowboys WR record catching passes from a 1 read stiff and this is how you do him?

There is literally no length you won't go to, to prop Dak up. C'mon man.
QB starts the game throwing high and overthrowing receivers. It's the receivers fault. Tosses two picks, it's everyone else fault but the guy tossing the ball.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Soooooooooooo, if that wasn't it, then why was Dak so horrifically bad in this game?
The game was over before there was a legit chance. It's like you don't see the other 52.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He's just not very competitive when things are difficult.

I think a lot of that comes from Amari - that stuff is contageous.
That or WRs are different ..........remember even the late John Madden used to always say get them involved early or they'll start drifting (lol)

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
That or WRs are different ..........remember even the late John Madden used to always say get them involved early or they'll start drifting (lol)
CD was terrible right from the first drive.

He's a front runner. Doesn't mean he's not a great talent, but he's just not a grinder. I mean when's the last time he made a difficult contested catch?

kskboys

Reaction score
The game was over before there was a legit chance. It's like you don't see the other 52.
No sir. Since you support Dak, you're only seeing him through rose colored glasses. And that is OK, no problem. I do understand supporting loved ones, my family can do no wrong. There is absolutely no reason to start throwing those little digs at me, though. I have my thoughts and you have yours. I respect your thoughts.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
guy just set the single season Cowboys WR record catching passes from a 1 read stiff and this is how you do him?

There is literally no length you won't go to, to prop Dak up. C'mon man.
Listen to Michael Irvin. He broke down several key plays and explained how CeeDee could have done better, along with not pouting like a child. It's the reason McCarthy had to go up to him. Facts are right there. You just refuse to accept them because it doesn't fit into your Dak hate agenda.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No sir. Since you support Dak, you're only seeing him through rose colored glasses. And that is OK, no problem. I do understand supporting loved ones, my family can do no wrong. There is absolutely no reason to start throwing those little digs at me, though. I have my thoughts and you have yours. I respect your thoughts.
Could you possibly be anymore condescending? You just said something about Digs?
GFY

DFWJC

Reaction score
They showed McCarthy going over to him during the game which was odd to me since I've not seen Mike do that.
Dak missed him wide-open early.
2 plays--missed a big play on a throw then missed a big play by going the other way

But that was unprofessional and very productive for the team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You are way off base and so wrong, K. Even Michael Irvin explained what went wrong, why it went wrong and who should have performed differently.