Did we ever find out what was going on with CeeDee Lamb to start the game?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Dak and his historical issues with WR 1's is all I need to know. From a pure speculation standpoint maybe some in house jealousy over the All Pro selections. Dak to CD....I'm the one throwing the ball so I should be the AP 1st team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He saw Prescott was going to be pooping the bed and was rightly frustrated.
Right more hate on Prescott threads that's what we need you mean he dropped three passes that were all normally catchable whatever was wrong with him was not on the quarterback who's made his career by the way I mean the dude just had a career year and back-to-back years he's gotten better every year with the same quarterback but also let's look at the couple balls that cooks miss that first interception he got mugged no pass interference he didn't make a good effort for the ball he let the defender just run through him and get it he also didn't die for a football that went right past him there are stills all over of our receiving core not making much of an effort so you're saying they all decided to just be bad that day because they were frustrated with what ohh that's right Prescott gave up seven points to start the game Prescott gave up 21 points to start second-half I mean Prescott plays defense and maybe they saw the fact that the defense wasn't gonna stop anybody and the defense **** the bed Dan Quinn **** the bed Micah Parsons disappeared... it was an entire team effort of shipping said bed..

they saw the quarterback was gonna struggle and they gave up,that's who you want on this team?.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's funny, when Warner has criticism for Dak for one of the games this season, @America's Cowboy all of a sudden came up with an excuse as to why he was wrong lol
I never said Kurt Warner was wrong. Just needed to further explain the bad routes being run and designed to better explain how it affects a QB. Are your feelings ok? You going to be alright when Dak gets extended this offseason?

jwitten82

Reaction score
I never said Kurt Warner was wrong. Just needed to further explain the bad routes being run and designed to better explain how it affects a QB. Are your feelings ok? You going to be alright when Dak gets extended this offseason?
I expect Dak to get extended, I just have low expectations if we make the playoffs. You ok when Dak fails again?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Right more hate on Prescott threads that's what we need you mean he dropped three passes that were all normally catchable whatever was wrong with him was not on the quarterback who's made his career by the way I mean the dude just had a career year and back-to-back years he's gotten better every year with the same quarterback but also let's look at the couple balls that cooks miss that first interception he got mugged no pass interference he didn't make a good effort for the ball he let the defender just run through him and get it he also didn't die for a football that went right past him there are stills all over of our receiving core not making much of an effort so you're saying they all decided to just be bad that day because they were frustrated with what ohh that's right Prescott gave up seven points to start the game Prescott gave up 21 points to start second-half I mean Prescott plays defense and maybe they saw the fact that the defense wasn't gonna stop anybody and the defense **** the bed Dan Quinn **** the bed Micah Parsons disappeared... it was an entire team effort of shipping said bed..

they saw the quarterback was gonna struggle and they gave up,that's who you want on this team?.
Spot on.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Woah.

Are you saying that on that 3rd down play near midfield on our opening drive, that pass to Lamb over the middle was well placed?

Hahahahaha.
I know you think this was a huge win for you, but it went off his hands. Where it needed to be.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Things can improve if either McCarthy listens and makes key personnel and scheme improvements or not.
Yea, Daks needs everything perfect. Kinda sad that a QB that's fixing to get a 55-60 million a year, needs things to run perfectly. You can't call me a Dak, 3 playoff games in a row where our offense has failed miserably

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I know you think this was a huge win for you, but it went off his hands. Where it needed to be.
Michael Irvin always said, "If you can touch the football with both hands, you need to make the catch."

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yea, Daks needs everything perfect. Kinda sad that a QB that's fixing to get a 55-60 million a year, needs things to run perfectly. You can't call me a Dak, 3 playoff games in a row where our offense has failed miserably
Aikman needed everything around him to reach and win 3 SBs. Why can't Dak? Is your personal hatred of the player more important? I don't think so. If you dislike Dak that much, go follow the Texans.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Aikman needed everything around him to reach and win 3 SBs. Why can't Dak? Is your personal hatred of the player more important? I don't think so. If you dislike Dak that much, go follow the Texans.
Personal hatred? I supported him all year, but he blew it. Why would I follow another team? I was a fan before Dak was QB

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.

It was too far in front of him. Would have had to have been a highlight reel catch.

You can tell the Dak homers. The other players have to make the all world catch, but the QB doesn't have to make a better pass.
Michael Irvin blamed that 100% on CeeDee. He said CeeDee should have ran his route more flat instead of up. CeeDee didn't help his QB on thar ran route. Only helped the Packers LB.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
guy just set the single season Cowboys WR record catching passes from a 1 read stiff and this is how you do him?

There is literally no length you won't go to, to prop Dak up. C'mon man.
What does Dak have to do with this? First throw of the game was a Lamb drop and his body language was poor and Mike/Dak immediately talked to him

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Personal hatred? I supported him all year, but he blew it. Why would I follow another team? I was a fan before Dak was QB
Dak wasn't responsible for that loss, and you know it. Yeah, you hate the guy. Just go follow another team since Dak is not going anywhere.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak wasn't responsible for that loss, and you know it. Yeah, you hate the guy. Just go follow another team since Dak is not going anywhere.
He absolutely had a hand in that loss. As did the defense.

The result wasn't an either/or situation.