Did we gain a few more Dak fans tonight?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Golden Tate sure is having a time adjusting to Wince...

Coopee & Dak... No issues.

Love it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It will always be something. First it was 200 yards, even though we were winning, then 250, then 300.....

LOL........yep, and now sacks and fumbles are all on the QB. Bad Oline play is because of the QB.

They want the 400 yard 3 TD games, but now they dont want the picks that come with it. LOL

I have never seen a group of trolls so pissed off and wrong. Too funny.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Welcome to the party newcomers. We've been waiting for you. Kick your feet up & stay awhile. It's going to be a long fun ride.

:flagwave::dance::oldcouple::welcome:
what the hell is a dak dan?

and no. he still holds onto the ball too long, he still overthrows the long ball and he still fumbles more than an 8th grade kid going for his first makeout session with the cute girl in homeroom.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
what the hell is a dak dan?

and no. he still holds onto the ball too long, he still overthrows the long ball and he still fumbles more than an 8th grade kid going for his first makeout session with the cute girl in homeroom.
I meant Dak fan. I'm sure the mods left it like that for fun. You couldn't figure that out?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do yourself a favor and look into Kratom leaf Tea. You can buy it in Kava and Hooka bars. Gives you the similar affect as the percs, but natural. Better for you.
Appreciate that, but I was able to sleep last night without any pain meds, so I think I'm good now.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
I for sure saw some new potential in Dak after last night, but I also saw much of the same Dak I still cringe about. As the great Parcels stated, lets not get the anointing oil out just yet. The positives I saw last night, is he made reads much faster and better. He is looking down field more and feeling the pocket develop around him better. His accuracy is still lacking. Even wide open guys, he misses all the time. He also seemingly struggles more when the WR is wide open, then when he has to get it in there just right. That said, I think there is real hope now for a future with Dak. But keep in mind, he is a QB, that will always likely need a solid system built around him to be a success. He is not gonna wing it on his own, EVER, like the great QB's are capable of doing.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Dak gained fans?

all 3 turnovers were horrible and all 3 were his fault. He missed Gallop down the sidelines twice - one would have been a sureTD.

It was kind of a tale of 2 halves for him.

But I do like his heart and fight! He seems like a really cool dude and players around him seem to respond to him.

But we need to be honest here. The reason this game was even close was because of Dak's bad plays. This team as a whole completely dominated the Eagles.

But I will also give credit. Dak responded and made plays to help this team win. The bad plays wouldn't even be an issue if they weren't a weekly recurrence.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LOL........yep, and now sacks and fumbles are all on the QB. Bad Oline play is because of the QB.

They want the 400 yard 3 TD games, but now they dont want the picks that come with it. LOL

I have never seen a group of trolls so pissed off and wrong. Too funny.
I will say that Prescotts needs to hold on to the ball better in traffic. There's no reason to hold it one-handed IMO.

Blake

Reaction score
The "Parasite Prescott" got a new toy in Cooper who takes 5 yard dunks to the house....what else do we need to get Tim Tebow opps sorry Dak Prescott for us to overcome his inept play that once again almost cost us the game against a Eagles team missing 7 starters on defense....

Intellectual dishonesty will only get you so far in life there... Pap smear. At some point it makes you look as foolish as your user name.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Welcome to the party newcomers. We've been waiting for you. Kick your feet up & stay awhile. It's going to be a long fun ride.

:flagwave::dance::oldcouple::welcome:
Look it goes both ways every week.. hes the Jeckyl and hyde of QBs he Giveth and taketh away every game..

Nothings changed he threw the ball well at times put up yards but overthrew easy wide open WR and some worm burners on easy check down etc then drops some bombs off to Amari and turns the ball over 3 times..

Hes has QB ADHD, the Bipolar QB of the year..His supporters and detractors both win lol as a Cowboys Star fan we all win because we are 8-5 when 5 weeks ago this site was calling for tanking losing and firing everyone, called Jerry stupid for giving up a 1 for Coop, and that it was over..no way wed beat the eagles and Saints...well one more win in 3 games and the east is our and back in the playoffs..

Bad dak has to come pout less, that fumble especially its his signature paly now week in and week out, the overthrows to poor Gallup every week, and taking sacks and puts us out of FG range etc etc..

Ive always liked Dak but bad dak needs to fade as we get to the playoffs as we will see the best teams left, not team limping and let you get away with bad plays..think about this, if he doesnt fumble the game away in Washington 1 game or hand titans or Texans an easier win with Fumbles and TOs, we are what 2 games better at worst? so 10-3 IMO ..

So yes Maybe Dak got some confidence with the deep ball and being bit more aggressive but the mistakes have to lesson, noones perfect but no one wins yesterday but the Cowboys , fans who love and hate Dak both have argument yesterday that makes their point lOL

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Look it goes both ways every week.. hes the Jeckyl and hyde of QBs he Giveth and taketh away every game..

Nothings changed he threw the ball well at times put up yards but overthrew easy wide open WR and some worm burners on easy check down etc then drops some bombs off to Amari and turns the ball over 3 times..

Hes has QB ADHD, the Bipolar QB of the year..His supporters and detractors both win lol as a Cowboys Star fan we all win because we are 8-5 when 5 weeks ago this site was calling for tanking losing and firing everyone, called Jerry stupid for giving up a 1 for Coop, and that it was over..no way wed beat the eagles and Saints...well one more win in 3 games and the east is our and back in the playoffs..

Bad dak has to come pout less, that fumble especially its his signature paly now week in and week out, the overthrows to poor Gallup every week, and taking sacks and puts us out of FG range etc etc..

Ive always liked Dak but bad dak needs to fade as we get to the playoffs as we will see the best teams left, not team limping and let you get away with bad plays..think about this, if he doesnt fumble the game away in Washington 1 game or hand titans or Texans an easier win with Fumbles and TOs, we are what 2 games better at worst? so 10-3 IMO ..

So yes Maybe Dak got some confidence with the deep ball and being bit more aggressive but the mistakes have to lesson, noones perfect but no one wins yesterday but the Cowboys , fans who love and hate Dak both have argument yesterday that makes their point lOL
5 game win streak. You forgot that one. ;)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I will say that Prescotts needs to hold on to the ball better in traffic. There's no reason to hold it one-handed IMO.

You could say that about any QB that fumbles. Fix the line and this wont be a problem. I don't recall this EVER being a problem until this year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You could say that about any QB that fumbles. Fix the line and this wont be a problem. I don't recall this EVER being a problem until this year.
You could but not every QB.
I am a fan of Prescott, but there are still things he needs to improve on. Not EVERY QB fumbles as much as he has. It's about drive-stopping turnovers.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has become a player that wears me the heck out.
He is so bi-polar in his play that one minute you are cussing him out for making stupid plays and the next minute you are happy he made a heck of a run or a pass play while avoiding a sack.

Last night at one point in the game I said I was going to start calling Dak...SMALLS...because of the saying in the sand lot movie, "you're killing me smalls"

This flip flop bi-polar nature is one of the main reasons (far from the only one) you have a fan base that for the most part seems to love or hate him with some inbetween.

It's hard to love the guy all the time because frankly he makes some bone headed plays, over throws or under throws players, holds on to the ball to long many times, fumbles and etc.

It's hard to hate the guy when he scrambles and turns what should be a huge loss into a TD. Makes a crazy positive play that ignites the team and fans. And sometimes flat out wills the team to win.

Sometimes the problem with these areas are that he helps bail out the team when he was the person that put them in a bind to begin with.

So it is hard to hate him all time, if you do at all.
It is hard to love him all the time, if you do at all.