Did we gain a few more Dak fans tonight?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm a big Dak "fan".

He is flawed, but he is way better than he should be at this stage. He's a spread QB, with poor coaching, an outdated system, average oline play, and a few weapons. Give him more time and better QB coaching and he can be great.

With that said, he looked awful in the first half or so. Just a yard off and step late.

But he played it out and keep fighting. It was great to see.

Can't blame the system when it gets your receivers open just to have Dak over or under throw them.

Kaiser

Reaction score
57 or so dropbacks and 3 sacks and was barely ever on the run-what game were you watching?

I was watching the game where the OL gave up 3 sacks and 5 holding penalties that would have made for 8 sacks. What game were you watching?

Sydla

Reaction score
I was watching the game where the OL gave up 3 sacks and 5 holding penalties that would have made for 8 sacks. What game were you watching?

True but some of his egregious mistakes had little to do with pressure. They were just bad passes, like the bad interception that gave Philly their first, easy TD.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
X
I bet you are delusional to what's going on.

Will see how long that last!
HA!
Delusional in the sense of continually seeing Enemy Offenses denuded,deballed & degoing nowhere?,,,er,,,not recognizing yer' implied cast dispersion as to my visual clarity,,,mister bo-ho ho-bo,,,come again, over?o_O

keysersoze

Reaction score
Can't blame the system when it gets your receivers open just to have Dak over or under throw them.
Every quarterback misses throws. Shut that bs up. Why won’t you comment on the perfect passes he threw today?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Those are eazy throws to you? 45 yard sideline bombs are easy

You should try out lmao
Obviously they are hard to the average person, otherwise it would be super easy to field a QB. Duh. However, for a QB who makes it to an NFL roster, these are rudimentary throws that they are EXPECTED to make. This is why they make so much money. They are all capable of making those throws or they would not be NFL QB's. So yeah, Dak needs to make those throws because in the NFL, those are pretty routine.

Also, FYI, the throw to Cooper in the end zone that was picked was behind Cooper and lobbed so it was super easy to be picked off by virtually any DB. If you re watch the throw you will see the projectory of the football is headed behind Cooper. So much so, that if they were playing a friendly game of catch by themselves, I doubt Cooper could contort his body to catch that ball. It would be close. It was not a good throw at all. A good throw would have resulted in an easy TD. Cooper was wide open in NFL terms and Dak just had to not lob the ball and throw it out in front of Cooper more and it is a simple, easy TD.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Well....using that logic...Buccaneers held Brees today too....what's your point? Real qb's play well against whatever D. Not only that but you guys told me the Eagirls was a championship defense. Especially when they signed Ngata and Bennett.

Did you turn that game off at halftime? Saints had 25 2nd half points.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Once Dak gets on point with Michael Gallup, look out!
Yessir. THIS is what our fellow Dan's (I MEAN FANS) fail to understand.

Dak hasn't yet finished his customary rookie 3 years and he is on track to become what we expect in a franchise QB. Once he and that rookie Gallup work out the links.. Omg.. That offense is going to be special.

We already have a top 5 D. Let Gallup finally shake the rookie kinks and it's Super Bowl folks. Yeah I said it. SUPER BOWL