Did we gain a few more Dak fans tonight?

JReed1000

Reaction score
I once saw Romo throw 4 Interceptions and still win the game. I aint comparing DAK to him but when we need the kid to step up and win the game he does it more times than not. I've been a DAK fan ...just PROTECT THE DANG BALL when being sacked.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Yessir. THIS is what our fellow Dan's (I MEAN FANS) fail to understand.

Dak hasn't yet finished his customary rookie 3 years and he is on track to become what we expect in a franchise QB. Once he and that rookie Gallup work out the links.. Omg.. That offense is going to be special.

We already have a top 5 D. Let Gallup finally shake the rookie kinks and it's Super Bowl folks. Yeah I said it. SUPER BOWL
Lol...your blaming Gallup now, because Dak can't hit him while he's wide open. #neverdaksfault

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Lol...your blaming Gallup now, because Dak can't hit him while he's wide open. #neverdaksfault
So you are going to really sit here and tell me that Gallup didn't slow up halfway through a long pass to the left side last night and then try to speed back up once he saw the ball coming his way? So you're going to tell me my eyesight isn't 20/20?

risco

Reaction score
Dak still not taking care of ball . Cooper and Zeke are the real heroes. Daks long ball was actually not pretty at all . Coop being able to adjust and his YAC saved Dak big time .
Good Gawd!!! And so what!? Seems to me that’s what the purpose of having 11 men on the field. They all have a responsibility... Dak threw the ball- Cooper caught it and ran and that’s part of their job description. My point, don’t dwell on the negatives... That doesn’t mean Dak can’t get better because he can... It’s hard to win an NFL game... There are no perfect games...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There were some incomplete passes that were on Prescott, the WRs and TE's. There were stupid penalties that killed drives. There was a missed FG.
If you blame everything on Prescott you're an idiot. If you blame nothing on Prescott you're an idiot.
You can go on and on and point the finger at whatever area fits you narrative.

But at the end of the day when it mattered the most, this team rallied. We pulled off a big win. We haven't had a team that closes like this in a very long time.

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm learning so much from my fellow fans that I just never knew.

• Football games are 45 minutes in length.
  • Wins don't matter. It only matters what happened statistically.
I feel so enlightened. Please tell me more.

tenor.gif

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yes, lets pretend we didn't win on a tipped ball in OT. Some wins bestow confidence moving forward, this wasn't one of those.
Let's also pretend we didn't engineer a masterful drive in OT as well. Let's completely gloss over that because it doesn't fit your agenda. :thumbup:

Nahhhhh... Let's not..lol

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Obviously they are hard to the average person, otherwise it would be super easy to field a QB. Duh. However, for a QB who makes it to an NFL roster, these are rudimentary throws that they are EXPECTED to make. This is why they make so much money. They are all capable of making those throws or they would not be NFL QB's. So yeah, Dak needs to make those throws because in the NFL, those are pretty routine.

Also, FYI, the throw to Cooper in the end zone that was picked was behind Cooper and lobbed so it was super easy to be picked off by virtually any DB. If you re watch the throw you will see the projectory of the football is headed behind Cooper. So much so, that if they were playing a friendly game of catch by themselves, I doubt Cooper could contort his body to catch that ball. It would be close. It was not a good throw at all. A good throw would have resulted in an easy TD. Cooper was wide open in NFL terms and Dak just had to not lob the ball and throw it out in front of Cooper more and it is a simple, easy TD.

You're mistaken if you think the sideline throw, especially 40+ yards down the field is rudenmentary or easy even for NFL QBs, it's not.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Dak still not taking care of ball . Cooper and Zeke are the real heroes. Daks long ball was actually not pretty at all . Coop being able to adjust and his YAC saved Dak big time .
Sweet gun...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very much agree. Don't see this team winning 8 games without cooper at all.

The "Parasite Prescott" got a new toy in Cooper who takes 5 yard dunks to the house....what else do we need to get Tim Tebow opps sorry Dak Prescott for us to overcome his inept play that once again almost cost us the game against a Eagles team missing 7 starters on defense....

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's also pretend we didn't engineer a masterful drive in OT as well. Let's completely gloss over that because it doesn't fit your agenda. :thumbup:

Nahhhhh... Let's not..lol

You are the pumper here with an agenda. If you don't think we have red zone issues, you are blind.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You have yours and I have mine. Side note, you gave up and quit when we were 3-5. I didn’t.

Why because I bashed Garrett and linehan for rolling out the stupidity they did?

It's part of being a fan. Coaching and FO's can stress a fanbase out.

It's funny how alot of you all try to make it seem you've all been on the good side every season but I am pretty sure your post history would say otherwise.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
So you are going to really sit here and tell me that Gallup didn't slow up halfway through a long pass to the left side last night and then try to speed back up once he saw the ball coming his way? So you're going to tell me my eyesight isn't 20/20?
I can't comment on your 20/20 vision, but Dak has missed a wide open Gallup many more times than he should have this year. That is certainly not Gallup's fault, even if he did slow up on the one pass today, which I agree on was on him, although we can't determine if he didn't pull up of it would been completed.

No one wants Dak to fail, Dallas fans are just wanting better consistency from the position. None of the passes he missed yesterday surprised me, just like he excellent play in the 4th quarter and OT didn't surprised me....lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The "Parasite Prescott" got a new toy in Cooper who takes 5 yard dunks to the house....what else do we need to get Tim Tebow opps sorry Dak Prescott for us to overcome his inept play that once again almost cost us the game against a Eagles team missing 7 starters on defense....
Actually that was Carson Wentz your savior. Dak actually attempted to attack the secondary.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
He threw too beautiful bombs to Cooper when I was watching. Both were dimes dropped over the defense.
Those were nice but at the same time, (and I am sure someone else has already commented this), he overthrew poor gallup several times. We should have won that game by 2 td's.

I know, its football. Refs were screwing up bigtime.