Did we win or lose?

TexasBacon

Reaction score
It just is what it is, OP. Fans are tired of not being able to get over the hump. Actually, exhausted is probably the more appropriate term. On paper this team should have been the best team Dallas has had in many years and with the terrible offensive scheme it just feels like more of the same. The Chargers have the worst defense in the league and we only managed to hang 20 on them. I'm very glad we won, and even more glad we won by Dak FINALLY putting the team on his back and carrying us, but the complete inability to run, the inexplicable deterioration of the O-line play when we finally have all 5 starters (again, against the worst D in the league) is certainly cause for concern for anyone hoping to sniff the title game this year. Or even make the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I could've sworn we just beat everybody's 2 golden boys. Coming on this site, it doesn't seem like it tho. Pure comedy.
I heard all off season how Kellen Moore was gonna put up 30 points on us….how he finally gets a “real quarterback”…..just to see him miss wide open receivers and struggle to get 17 points. But those guys are keeping their mouth shut like losers and won’t admit they were foolish and wrong.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It just is what it is, OP. Fans are tired of not being able to get over the hump. Actually, exhausted is probably the more appropriate term. On paper this team should have been the best team Dallas has had in many years and with the terrible offensive scheme it just feels like more of the same. The Chargers have the worst defense in the league and we only managed to hang 20 on them. I'm very glad we won, and even more glad we won by Dak FINALLY putting the team on his back and carrying us, but the complete inability to run, the inexplicable deterioration of the O-line play when we finally have all 5 starters (again, against the worst D in the league) is certainly cause for concern for anyone hoping to sniff the title game this year. Or even make the playoffs.
It’s a 17 week season though. Championships aren’t won in October.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, but the mistake you’re making is you think because you looking at the stats in the rankings that we were going up against the worst defense in the league so we should’ve just blew them out and now you’re disappointing and you think it takes to shine off of a win but then you look back and see all year every year, but recent history says the Eagles just got beat by the Jets who we blew out the Eagles struggled with the patriots who we blew out the bills also lost to the Jets and struggled with the Giants who we blew out 49ers, lost to the Browns and he can look at it just this year alone just this past week to tell you to stop expecting hell games are going to go by simply looking at what you think the Ranking are. This is not how the NFL works. This is not how sports work we were just on the road now I’m back to back California trips after playing the 49ers which apparently there’s a stat out there that says that you were probably have a 75% chance or more of losing your next game after you’ve lost to the 49ers at home. Also, the chargers are on a two game win streak and Kellen Moore knows us very well. He help them devise a game plan to help them better compete with us that’s a fact.
This is not how the NFL works. This is not how sports work we were just on the road now on back-to-back California trips after playing the 49ers which apparently there’s a stat out there that says that you’re probably have a 75% chance or more of losing your next game after you’ve lost to the 49ers at home also, the Chargers are in a two game win streak, and Kellen Moore knows us very well. He help them devise a game plan to help them better compete with us. That’s a fact.

The game would not have been that close headed not been for 164 yards worth of penalties and a lot of penalties were no calls on them and then that botched but I still think there’s a rule somewhere that nobody wants to talk about that in there says if it if a kicking team blocks one of our players in to the receiving punt returner, it’s our ball that is not a turnover that change the game at the end and we could’ve lost but we didn’t The game would not have been that close headed not been for 164 yards worth of penalties and a lot of penalties were no calls on them and then that botched punt I still think there’s a rule somewhere that nobody wants to talk about that in there says if it if a kicking team blocks one of our players in to the receiving punt returner, it’s our ball that is not a turnover that changed the game at the end and we could’ve lost but we didn’t

You have to keep some perspective here I believe we played for real games out of our first six games and having a back to back California trips after playing a tough 49ers team, and mentally and physically being destroyed to come to the chargers place knowing all this and getting out with the wind that’s a positive not a negative you don’t nitpick wins or overreact to losses this place does that too much y’all need to stop doing it? Seriously they get old it’s a week to week league and you have to keep things in context and perspective and I’m telling you this was a rough start schedule wise for the Cowboys and they come out for him too with all the injuries and all the travel. I think we’re doing pretty well going to the bye week. You have to keep some perspective here I believe we played for real games out of our first six games and having a back to back California trips after playing a tough 49ers team, and mentally and physically being destroyed to come to the chargers place knowing all this and getting out with the wind that’s a positive not a negative you don’t nitpick wins or overreact to losses this place does that too much y’all need to stop doing it? Seriously they get old it’s a week to week league and you have to keep things in context and perspective and I’m telling you this was a rough start schedule wise for the Cowboys and they come out for him too with all the injuries and all the travel. I think we’re doing pretty well going to the bye week.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could've sworn we just beat everybody's 2 golden boys. Coming on this site, it doesn't seem like it tho. Pure comedy.
confused.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well most say Herberts a better about and KM is better Playcaller was the narrative going in that MM dated playcalleing and his knowledge of our systems would mean they beat us…

Moore and Herbert was who we thought they were LOL lots of pregame talk had us doing. And welp we didn’t…now fools be trying we didn’t win by enough

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Speak for yallselves. I'm not exhausted, I have other things to fulfill myself in life. Live in the moment and enjoy a win, don't live in the past, living in the past is exactly why so many other fans hate the Cowboys. And I'm only responding to your first sentence, I didn't read the rest. Feel free to do the same :thumbup: