Did we win or lose?

Praxit

Reaction score
It just is what it is, OP. Fans are tired of not being able to get over the hump. Actually, exhausted is probably the more appropriate term. On paper this team should have been the best team Dallas has had in many years and with the terrible offensive scheme it just feels like more of the same. The Chargers have the worst defense in the league and we only managed to hang 20 on them. I'm very glad we won, and even more glad we won by Dak FINALLY putting the team on his back and carrying us, but the complete inability to run, the inexplicable deterioration of the O-line play when we finally have all 5 starters (again, against the worst D in the league) is certainly cause for concern for anyone hoping to sniff the title game this year. Or even make the playoffs.
..you forgot one stat. When any team plays Dallas. They bring the "A" game.

Your not playing a team, but an industry.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
We keep being reminded that this team has back to back 12 win seasons....so this team has done this before. What most real fans want to see is improvement against the big boys in the NFL and that is still a no go as far as SF is concerned. We shall see how they do against Philly, Miami, and any others who have deep playoff dreams. So been there and done that. Yeah, they beat barely a mediocre Chargers team who will probably not make the playoffs., great. Let's not start beating our chests.

shabazz

Reaction score
It waa a huge win and it looks like they didn't have any serious injuries.
Agree. With the upcoming tough games, a win was essential going into the bye. No injuries is a blessing and that good luck needs to extend to a Dolphins win over the Eagles!

rambo2

Reaction score
Agree. With the upcoming tough games, a win was essential going into the bye. No injuries is a blessing and that good luck needs to extend to a Dolphins win over the Eagles!
A good chance that either the Eagles or the 49ers lose. If Dallas can get to 5 and 2 they will be in good shape.

shabazz

Reaction score
A good chance that either the Eagles or the 49ers lose. If Dallas can get to 5 and 2 they will be in good shape.
No doubt, but they will eventually enter the Gauntlet that is Bill, Dolphins, Eagles, Seahawks and Lions.

I really want them to add another piece to the team that can be Impactful to get to the promised land.

Use draft capitol and get a difference maker……..if it’s even possible

Momanpr100

Reaction score
lots of pessimistic people on this site who feel like the cowboys have to win it all to enjoy it. some are old fans that miss the glory days some are new fans who want instant gratification. some are just Trolls. Ill be honest I cant stand alot of cowboy fans but their not here for my satisfaction. So i just laugh at them

I think to myself go on and be a negative nancy they are probably that way in many fronts of life. I know alot of them want a new QB and Id be ok with that. The other side of me, the spiteful side hopes they extend dak for sure just to irritate them because they make this site miserable to come to at times.

Im an enjoy the ride fan not a SB or bust fan
Your first sentence is so true.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
The game was a struggle against a 500 team and we came out ahead. I guess you could call it an ugly win. I think most fans realize the Cowboys are going to have to play a lot better if they’re going to beat some of the teams they have coming up.
That wasn't the point of the thread. It they would've won they would've been above 500 and we would've been 500. The point is, since the Chargers have Herbert and Moore who are both supposedly such head and shoulders above what we got. Me personally, I love ugly wins, it shows character.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
The thing that I have not seen mentioned. As all focus was on how Moore would be great as Herbert is supposed to be elite.
Well, Quinn knows Moore's system so he devised a game plan to that, and it worked. However, who knew that LAC defense would finally play like they are supposed to play.

Maybe Moore's knowledge of most of our offense helped with that as well. But it was Dallas' stupid penalties kept them from possibly making the score bigger than it was.
Yup and on the flip side, Moore is suppose to know our Defense as well, guess he didn't learn nothing. He's gonna be a stubborn OC

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I'll never understand people that get butthurt over comments made by strangers on the interwebz.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll never understand people that get butthurt over comments made by strangers on the interwebz.
If you were in a line or a bar or anywhere at all. And some stranger called you a moron, what would you do?
I understand what you are saying. But almost all people,will defend themselves in some way. Especially on the internet.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Fans will not be content with anything less than a CCG appearance

LonnieElam

Reaction score
If you were in a line or a bar or anywhere at all. And some stranger called you a moron, what would you do?
I understand what you are saying. But almost all people,will defend themselves in some way. Especially on the internet.
That's a completely different situation than somebody hiding behind a computer, being completely anonymous. Terrible analogy. I'll answer your question anyways: I wouldn't do anything. I'm trying to get two felonies sealed right now, and I'm not adding another.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a completely different situation than somebody hiding behind a computer, being completely anonymous. Terrible analogy. I'll answer your question anyways: I wouldn't do anything. I'm trying to get two felonies sealed right now, and I'm not adding another.
:eek:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That wasn't the point of the thread. It they would've won they would've been above 500 and we would've been 500. The point is, since the Chargers have Herbert and Moore who are both supposedly such head and shoulders above what we got. Me personally, I love ugly wins, it shows character.
Some didn’t even understand your point. We beat a team with an OC who most on this board couldn’t wait to get rid of it.