Did we win or lose?

Creeper

Reaction score
Well, this is a fans site to discuss our favorite team right? We won but we saw some things that did not look great, like the running game, and the penalties. We'd like to see those cleaned up, even though we won by 3 points, because we know that in the next game, or the game after that, those things might make the difference between winning and losing. I am sure when the Cowboys review the tape of the game, they too will look for what they did wrong to try to improve.

It's a long season.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Someday everyone will realize how hard it is to win in the NFL. The Cowboys needed to prove they can win a game like they did Monday Night because blowout wins (and blowout losses for that matter) are NOT the norm.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a completely different situation than somebody hiding behind a computer, being completely anonymous. Terrible analogy. I'll answer your question anyways: I wouldn't do anything. I'm trying to get two felonies sealed right now, and I'm not adding another.
There are also many internet bullies that incite thong or be a tough guy or gal because they can’t in real life.
So why do they need to be that way as well, as someone defending themselves or as so,e say, get butt hurt.

Anyway not an issue but it happens. And Good luck.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Agree. With the upcoming tough games, a win was essential going into the bye. No injuries is a blessing and that good luck needs to extend to a Dolphins win over the Eagles!
Imagine going into that bye with a loss, it would've been super hot in Dallas.