Did we win or lose?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
confused.gif
He's not funny

starfan1

Reaction score
I could've sworn we just beat everybody's 2 golden boys. Coming on this site, it doesn't seem like it tho. Pure comedy.
lots of pessimistic people on this site who feel like the cowboys have to win it all to enjoy it. some are old fans that miss the glory days some are new fans who want instant gratification. some are just Trolls. Ill be honest I cant stand alot of cowboy fans but their not here for my satisfaction. So i just laugh at them

I think to myself go on and be a negative nancy they are probably that way in many fronts of life. I know alot of them want a new QB and Id be ok with that. The other side of me, the spiteful side hopes they extend dak for sure just to irritate them because they make this site miserable to come to at times.

Im an enjoy the ride fan not a SB or bust fan

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It just is what it is, OP. Fans are tired of not being able to get over the hump. Actually, exhausted is probably the more appropriate term. On paper this team should have been the best team Dallas has had in many years and with the terrible offensive scheme it just feels like more of the same. The Chargers have the worst defense in the league and we only managed to hang 20 on them. I'm very glad we won, and even more glad we won by Dak FINALLY putting the team on his back and carrying us, but the complete inability to run, the inexplicable deterioration of the O-line play when we finally have all 5 starters (again, against the worst D in the league) is certainly cause for concern for anyone hoping to sniff the title game this year. Or even make the playoffs.
There is always cause for concern, but if someone can't enjoy the win, they shouldn't bother with it. What's the use of being miserable if only a SB will make you smile. And even then, i bet many would still find crap to cry about.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The joke's on you bro. Winning against the mediocre teams in the league was never our problem. Come back when fans here won't appreciate a win against SF.
Many won't....they'll still cry about something. That's just the cloth they are cut from. They'll take the rest of the cloth to wipe their damn tears.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The game was a struggle against a 500 team and we came out ahead. I guess you could call it an ugly win. I think most fans realize the Cowboys are going to have to play a lot better if they’re going to beat some of the teams they have coming up.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I heard all off season how Kellen Moore was gonna put up 30 points on us….how he finally gets a “real quarterback”…..just to see him miss wide open receivers and struggle to get 17 points. But those guys are keeping their mouth shut like losers and won’t admit they were foolish and wrong.
Herbert should have "put the team on his shoulders."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well most say Herberts a better about and KM is better Playcaller was the narrative going in that MM dated playcalleing and his knowledge of our systems would mean they beat us…

Moore and Herbert was who we thought they were LOL lots of pregame talk had us doing. And welp we didn’t…now fools be trying we didn’t win by enough
The thing that I have not seen mentioned. As all focus was on how Moore would be great as Herbert is supposed to be elite.
Well, Quinn knows Moore's system so he devised a game plan to that, and it worked. However, who knew that LAC defense would finally play like they are supposed to play.

Maybe Moore's knowledge of most of our offense helped with that as well. But it was Dallas' stupid penalties kept them from possibly making the score bigger than it was.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I heard all off season how Kellen Moore was gonna put up 30 points on us….how he finally gets a “real quarterback”…..just to see him miss wide open receivers and struggle to get 17 points. But those guys are keeping their mouth shut like losers and won’t admit they were foolish and wrong.
Hey, I'll be the first to say I thought they would score more than they did. But it's also a one game sample size where they only one legit wide receiver on the field and Herbert uncharacteristically missed him on two big gains if not TD's. Add 14 pts and they are at 31 so it wasn't exactly foolish or wrong. Just didn't pan out this time.

We corralled Eckler much better than I expected.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least you try and pick a fight with everyone and not just me.
Im not picking any fight. I made a point....without insults, name-calling, or fan questioning.

Some disagreement or other opinion....is not picking fights. The above....might be.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The thing that I have not seen mentioned. As all focus was on how Moore would be great as Herbert is supposed to be elite.
Well, Quinn knows Moore's system so he devised a game plan to that, and it worked. However, who knew that LAC defense would finally play like they are supposed to play.

Maybe Moore's knowledge of most of our offense helped with that as well. But it was Dallas' stupid penalties kept them from possibly making the score bigger than it was.
fully aware of this that's what i said when all these coulda woulda shoulda crowd said we should have blown them out , the fact that we came out with a win.. i guess they failed to look around the league and see what these allegedly bad teams have done to the allegedly elite teams. they also leave out the fact that we were on the road 4 out of the first six games this year..B2b cali trips after getting beat menatlly and physically by the 9ers, id say getting the dub was impressive in itself all things considered. 4-2 is about what most predicted so great first 1/3 of the seaosn. good time for bye a reset reboot and adjustments,

AGS.