Did You Guys Hear Keyshawn on MNF Countdown??

superpunk

Reaction score
One time, back in 94, Brett Favre tried to sell my sister-in-law painkillers.

True story.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1793262 said:
LOL, no that wasn't my kid for sure but I do remember her telling me she saw two girls like that. They both had Cowboy Jersey on so that may explain why Emmit felt sorry them and gave them some attention . Can't see Emmit givng two bird pointers the time of day tho in any color uniform. Other than that, the PIG (as my wife would describe him) was just trying to hustle a couple of pretty girls and thought his ring would make them forget he was married....

You are a liar!! You originally stated, it was your daughter that Emmitt attempted to "pick up"........

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104463&page=4

:lmao2:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
aikemirv;1793279 said:
Maybe I am wrong about this but Favre has not always been faithful to his wife has he? It seems I have heard stories to the contrary.

If so, then you coming over here and bashing Emmitt is kinda funny I would say! Or is he just a pig because it was your daughter?

I know Favre never tried to pick up my daughter. IF he would have, he would be a pig too because he is married. The only reason Emmit is a pig is because he is married and he tried to pick up a couple of pretty girls one being my kid.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1793288 said:
Not trying to impress you, just trying to educate you on something that you obviously don't know nothing about because you carry it like a badge on your chest. FYI, the origin of the word is "Conasse" which transforms to "stupid person" or "dirty prostitute". I bet you even have a bumper sticker on your swamp mobile don't you. Learn your heritage, or at least teach it to your 28 year old daughter so that she won't have her children walking around with a "coonass" T-Shirt. The funny thing is that you try to justify it by saying it's acceptable usage "with your family". I guarantee that if you were to use the word around other fellow Creoles or Cajuns they would feel disrespected. Like I said the word is a contrast to that word that is used by African Americans. That is how bad many Creoles detest it.

Educate me. Like I said you are the expert. I lived there, have friends and all my family is still there but you know more about the cajun way of life more than the actual cajuns that live there and experience. How is that seat on the soap box and please tell me when the next lecture is here at Cowboy zone. I would not want to miss it. Maybe we can have a lesson on how to be a devoted Packer fan. You surely have expertise on that as well...:rolleyes:

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1793482 said:
It WAS my daughter that he tried to pick up. What did I say that changed that??? I guess the coon might not apply to you but the dumb sure does.

Apparently you don't understand sarcasm.....If you followed the thread I was referring to the two buck tooth girls the other poster was referring to......Go back to the swamp "water boy" and play with your little pet alligator "bubba..." Oh yeah, while you are at it say hello to the Clampetts for me.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104463&page=4

kmd24

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1793288 said:
I guarantee that if you were to use the word around other fellow Creoles or Cajuns they would feel disrespected. Like I said the word is a contrast to that word that is used by African Americans. That is how bad many Creoles detest it.

FWIW, most LA natives I know consider the term to be more akin to "redneck" than that other word. Some embrace it (my father, for example) and others despise it.

I am not a LA native, but I have lived within 100 miles of New Orleans most of my life, currently in Baton Rouge.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1793500 said:
Educate me. Like I said you are the expert. I lived there, have friends and all my family is still there but you know more about the cajun way of life more than the actual cajuns that live there and experience. How is that seat on the soap box and please tell me when the next lecture is here at Cowboy zone. I would not want to miss it. Maybe we can have a lesson on how to be a devoted Packer fan. You surely have expertise on that as well...:rolleyes:

What's so hard about becoming a Packer fan. There is one born on the first of every month. All you have to do is put a block of "government issued cheese" on your head and walk around with a Brett Favre jersey on.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
yes the pump fake does work pretty good against ole Roy. I don't understand why people are getting upset, the truth sometimes stings alittle.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Dakota;1792618 said:
Has Key ever struck ANYONE as being a smart guy?

I really don't think he does all that bad of a job. The problem is, he rags on the Cowboys too much. He does alot better job than Emmitt (although that isn't saying much). ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1792588 said:
He says that he has a nickname for Roy Williams........"Pump-Fake"........Keyshawn is so filled with envy that it's not even funny.......Parcells just looked at him like he wanted to pop him upside his head......

that's how Parcells always looks lol

I still have love for Key though, even though he's an idiot, we didn't trade for him because of his brilliant mind