Did you guys know Romo though 09-16 won 15 games?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Against winning teams?

EPGeifZXsAEtffG

Does this mean anything?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep, it means Garrett wasted his talent, amongst others....
By the looks of the list......seems like maybe Romo wasted some of Garrett's years too.
I ask this because Dak gets the credit for this teams lack of wins against playoff teams this year. But Dak had the same head coach as Garrett......yet....its Dak's fault?

Dodger12

Reaction score
Even if we argue that Romo was mediocre, who cares? He's gone. Done. Over.

And along those lines, if we believe Romo failed, does that excuse Dak? The question is whether we should pay Dak upwards of 40 million per season; elite QB money. You don't pay that kind of money when you have to trade a 1st round pick for a WR because your QB can't make anyone around him better. He needs a top notch OL, RB and WR. All that is a luxury and just not affordable year in and year out. He can't consistently carry this team when the chips are down. And we're home for the playoffs and SB and want to argue if this guy is an elite talent. Please....give me a break.

GMO415

Reaction score
Even if we argue that Romo was mediocre, who cares? He's gone. Done. Over.

And along those lines, if we believe Romo failed, does that excuse Dak? The question is whether we should pay Dak upwards of 40 million per season; elite QB money. You don't pay that kind of money when you have to trade a 1st round pick for a WR because your QB can't make anyone around him better. He needs a top notch OL, RB and WR. All that is a luxury and just not affordable year in and year out. He can't consistently carry this team when the chips are down. And we're home for the playoffs and SB and want to argue if this guy is an elite talent. Please....give me a break.
Xactly. This thread should be filed under History