Did you guys know Romo though 09-16 won 15 games?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Against winning teams?

EPGeifZXsAEtffG

Does this mean anything?

Yes. It means Garrett wasted Romo’s career and was about to do the same with Dak.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
By the looks of the list......seems like maybe Romo wasted some of Garrett's years too.
I ask this because Dak gets the credit for this teams lack of wins against playoff teams this year. But Dak had the same head coach as Garrett......yet....its Dak's fault?
You can't use common sense when it comes to Dak. Only bashing him and blaming him for everything is allowed

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where do you guys keep getting this stupid sabotage theory from? Wade has been fired from every stop he's been at so was he sabotaged every stop?
I got it from a conversation I had with carrot in the summer of 2010

kskboys

Reaction score
I got it from a conversation I had with carrot in the summer of 2010
It reminds me of the silly conspiracy theories. I'm really shocked, though, at how many not only bought into this one, but continue to express belief in it. If JG had sabotaged Wade, he'd never get another job in the NFL as a coach. There are just so many facts that go against that theory.

kskboys

Reaction score
The point that’s being missed here due to a Type-O is that both Romo and Dak have struggled to beat teams with winning records.

Is it because of Garrett’s scheme? Poor defense? Poor specials teams? Bad coaching? Or all of the above?

Hopefully Mike is the cure, time will tell...
Lots of all of it.

Poor D in general. Poor ball control O in general. Failure to address weaknesses. Or rather failure to even see those weaknesses. Poor player usage. Poor player acquisition due to either a very poor blueprint or no blueprint at all.

Brax

Reaction score
I don’t know what they were. Being they sucked most of those years except 2007 I’d assume the records were bad.
Prefer not to assume, looked like you had access to these no problem . thanks
I edited after I reread your answer

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
By the looks of the list......seems like maybe Romo wasted some of Garrett's years too.
I ask this because Dak gets the credit for this teams lack of wins against playoff teams this year. But Dak had the same head coach as Garrett......yet....its Dak's fault?

Anyone who offers up that argument has no understanding of football.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lots of all of it.

Poor D in general. Poor ball control O in general. Failure to address weaknesses. Or rather failure to even see those weaknesses. Poor player usage. Poor player acquisition due to either a very poor blueprint or no blueprint at all.
all that being fixed would help the team get more wins but still it does still show Dak isnt élite he does not posses the ability this last season to create wins..he was really inaccurate for no good reason in NE, BUFF, CHI, and well if you want to use the injury excuse we can exclude Rams and philly but down the stretch..However he was poor, the team gave him time and the first half the run game was moving very well, Dak was Inaccurate..he could not get it tighter and won any of them and we didnt have one win if behind at the half, some of those less then one score..I dont think im being unfair, he regressed in those games..

im sorry but most of those losses were dak..better coaching cant fix that, if we have to hold the scores lower and never get behind at the half m, and make sure our WRs have larger then normal catch radius and run more, does that make dak better? no it doesnt and that why I wouldn't pay him over 30...

thats the issue, sure we can win with Dak at QB but we have to have better coaching and better team to do so, means more cap should be utilized on defense and better role players around him..

kskboys

Reaction score
all that being fixed would help the team get more wins but still it does still show Dak isnt élite he does not posses the ability this last season to create wins..he was really inaccurate for no good reason in NE, BUFF, CHI, and well if you want to use the injury excuse we can exclude Rams and philly but down the stretch..However he was poor, the team gave him time and the first half the run game was moving very well, Dak was Inaccurate..he could not get it tighter and won any of them and we didnt have one win if behind at the half, some of those less then one score..I dont think im being unfair, he regressed in those games..

im sorry but most of those losses were dak..better coaching cant fix that, if we have to hold the scores lower and never get behind at the half m, and make sure our WRs have larger then normal catch radius and run more, does that make dak better? no it doesnt and that why I wouldn't pay him over 30...

thats the issue, sure we can win with Dak at QB but we have to have better coaching and better team to do so, means more cap should be utilized on defense and better role players around him..
You're emphasizing Dak too much. My post was about some of the things that caused our QB's not to win as much.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It reminds me of the silly conspiracy theories. I'm really shocked, though, at how many not only bought into this one, but continue to express belief in it. If JG had sabotaged Wade, he'd never get another job in the NFL as a coach. There are just so many facts that go against that theory.
I know what I know. I think there is something to it. I've explained on here before, so i won't get into it again. Time to move on, he's Coach Judge's problem now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're emphasizing Dak too much. My post was about some of the things that caused our QB's not to win as much.
Because Dak had a bad stretch last year that aided in losses , if he needs help to win he doesnt deserve the money hes asking thats my point..

I get we need to be better as a team to go further, thats obvious but we had talent on offense and those games mentioned he was the reason we didnt win.. if you dont want to use the word LOST and hang it on him well he also didnt step up and create a few wins..

His contract is due and thats why hes being discussed whats his true worth vs the iodic inflated market.. thats my point..

kskboys

Reaction score
I know what I know. I think there is something to it. I've explained on here before, so i won't get into it again. Time to move on, he's Coach Judge's problem now.
Absolutely true. Wish no one had brought it up.

If you know what you know, then you know that there's no way this happened and that there is zero proof.

Aren't you the one who brought it up?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Because Dak had a bad stretch last year that aided in losses , if he needs help to win he doesnt deserve the money hes asking thats my point..

I get we need to be better as a team to go further, thats obvious but we had talent on offense and those games mentioned he was the reason we didnt win.. if you dont want to use the word LOST and hang it on him well he also didnt step up and create a few wins..

His contract is due and thats why hes being discussed whats his true worth vs the iodic inflated market.. thats my point..
C'mon, dude, you're not this out of it. Every QB needs help to win, and you know it.

This thread isn't about what Dak is going to get paid. Makes your post rather confusing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely true. Wish no one had brought it up.

If you know what you know, then you know that there's no way this happened and that there is zero proof.

Aren't you the one who brought it up?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No. I commented on someone else's post.

blueblood70

Reaction score
C'mon, dude, you're not this out of it. Every QB needs help to win, and you know it.

This thread isn't about what Dak is going to get paid. Makes your post rather confusing.
yes it is

i and other have less to complain about if he weren't trying to get 34mil when hes should be under 30..it will be brought up as it parallels to his talent level.

some need more help and Daks one of those..

again,

the point if we have to cover his warts that much, then he has to be cheaper.. seriously you know this..