Did you guys know Romo though 09-16 won 15 games?

willia451

Reaction score
Event Horizon is one of my favorite movies that could have been much better than it turned out.
Yep. All we could do is close our eyes, hold our breath, and curl up in a little ball during the Garrett era.

Hope we don't explode in the vacuum.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’d probably say 2009 to 11. No one is arguing he had a great line. But Eli didn’t have great lines.....Aaron Rodgers didn’t early on. There were ways to produce while having a average line. It took coaching. Romo was not good enough to compensate for a bad offensive line. He needed players around him.
Yes and no.

The OL didn't solidfy until we drafted Frederick in 13.

Eli had great lines during his two super bowl years.

Never paid attention to GB's OL's, so I don't know.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Against winning teams?

EPGeifZXsAEtffG

Does this mean anything?
thats completely False where did they get those stats from? 2009 they were 11-5 , 2014 12-4 those 2 years alone thats 23-9 so where did the 14-24 come from LOL

stat picking? im not sure what years he didnt play and how many games he missed but he started and finished both those years within your charts range..

bunch of BS Crud there..get real..i dont care who you like or not I like Dak but Id take healthy Romo over Dak anyday im picking teams..

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
By the looks of the list......seems like maybe Romo wasted some of Garrett's years too.
I ask this because Dak gets the credit for this teams lack of wins against playoff teams this year. But Dak had the same head coach as Garrett......yet....its Dak's fault?
I dont blame dak, and I'm no fanboy of his. I'm so angry at Garrett for screwing thus franchise for years...

starfan1

Reaction score
I thought the first years of Romo's career that the cowboys were in cap hell because of the triplets hangover?

If it were not for the fluke on Romo's hold, he would have won a super bowl.

if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle

GenoT

Reaction score
Right lol. Those losses can’t believe they did him in lol.
When the owner/GM dictates and hires your OC (Garrett), BEFORE you’re officially hired as HC (Wade) — publicly proclaiming the OC as “HC-in-waiting” — you were definitely sabotaged...

...but it wasn’t by the OC.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes and no.

The OL didn't solidfy until we drafted Frederick in 13.

Eli had great lines during his two super bowl years.

Never paid attention to GB's OL's, so I don't know.

The 2013 line was incredibly inconsistent in pass protection. Our O-line was solidified with Martin.

Romo made the lines from 2009 to 2013 look a lot better than they were and knocked about 3 years off his career.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
A kindergartner who conveniently decided that the 27-12 record from 2006-2008 didn’t need to be accounted for. OP is a troll.

Read my first response to this thread. He outright stated a couple times he allows current player bias to cloud his judgement - he admitted to loving Romo while he was here, now he hates him because he is no longer with the team. He will have the same stance once Prescott is gone.

This is a form of cancerous homerism. It kills any meaningful discussion you can have about football and it should be called out.