Did You Have a Favorite Cowboy Who Wasn't a Star?

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
# 26 RB Ron Springs

#44 FB Robert Newhouse

#24 Everson Walls (of course)

#30 Ike Reese

#55 Robert Jones

Currently - Greg Ellis

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
Are we considering Dexter Coakley a star? I know he's made the pro bowl and has had alot of trade value (all internet created) in the past. He was one of my all-time favorites. I'm was also a big fan of Clint Stoerner. Never sure why. I guess I was just hoping someone would be the next great QB and I picked him.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Wow this is a long thread.

I hope I'm the first to say this name. Rashard Lee. He always seemed to produce when he was on the field, and was a decent returner. Last I heard he was with the Pack or the Bills. I think the Packers were the last team. Maybe he was cut.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Dixon Edwards,Kevin Smith,Kevin Williams three of myu favorites

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
jamesdojr;2074825 said:
Erik Williams. Used to love to watch big E beat people up. I loved it when Reggie White was asked who he dreaded playing the most. His answer was big E because when you played against him, you felt it for days...

Have to throw in George Teague defending our Star too!

Loved these two.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Preston Pearson
Golden Richards
Billy Joe Dupree
DD Lewis
Robert Newhouse

Eskimo

Reaction score
One of may favourites was Michael Downs - a classic overachiever. He was so eloquent in his speech and so graceful on the field. There is just something I always liked about the guy.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;2077878 said:
Yes.

The club!

Big E was no star but we haven't seen a RT as good as him since he left. Infact, he's the best RT I've seen in Big D. The guy was simply awesome. Big, strong, aggressive, consistent, and most of all nasty. I miss watching him play. He use to physically beat up on Strahan and the late great Reggie White.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Eskimo;2077884 said:
One of may favourites was Michael Downs - a classic overachiever. He was so eloquent in his speech and so graceful on the field. There is just something I always liked about the guy.

THis is my player as well.

I was also a big Scott Laidlaw fan.

77Laidlaw.jpg