Different kind of Dak thread

starfan1

Reaction score
I've also seen him say it, but I don't believe him. AC would go absolutely nuts if / when Dak leaves the team.
Ill take the man at his word. Hes no more pro dak than you are anti dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have no problem saying I would rather have Burrow as my QB in a big game over Dak. This will never happen, though, so there's no point even discussing it.
Well I’d rather have a lot of guys over Burrow and Dak. I’d rather have Lamar, I’d rather have Josh Allen, Mahomes…..Dak wouldn’t be at the top of the list not sure what the point is lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've also seen him say it, but I don't believe him. AC would go absolutely nuts if / when Dak leaves the team.
So now you don’t believe him lol….and for the record he never said he wouldn’t be upset. He said he should take a pay cut. Which debunks this whole “give him whatever wants” narrative that was created

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well I’d rather have a lot of guys over Burrow and Dak. I’d rather have Lamar, I’d rather have Josh Allen, Mahomes…..Dak wouldn’t be at the top of the list not sure what the point is lol.
There is no point to be made, and I'm past the point of caring any longer. We can waste days, weeks, and months arguing over who we would want as the QB of the Cowboys over Dak, but why bother? Like or not, fans have to accept the groceries Jerry brings to the table.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There is no point to be made, and I'm past the point of caring any longer. We can waste days, weeks, and months arguing over who we would want as the QB of the Cowboys over Dak, but why bother? Like or not, fans have to accept the groceries Jerry brings to the table.
I agree.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Ok…so why not 1.65 million? Why 20 is more so what I was asking…..
Because that's the value I put on his play as a member of the team.

Many here have said they think Dak can lead us to a super bowl if we surround him with enough talent. If he took an extension at 20 million/year we would have more $$$s to surround him with talent.

What is your max that you would pay him per year?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everyone here knows what you said and what your meant ....... you are the only one making a fool of yourself ....... but please continue twisting in the wind.
Yep. The people who know knows. The people with an agenda are gonna stay that way.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Many here have said they think Dak can lead us to a super bowl if we surround him with enough talent. If he took an extension at 20 million/year we would have more $$$s to surround him with talent.

I’d pay him about 55-60 million. I’d pay more if he played better in the playoffs.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Maybe Lance is the replacement plan. If that is the case, I don't understand the reasoning. He has little to no time on the field and has already been injured twice, including a fractured ankle in 2022. I understand wanting to move on from Dak, and include me in that camp, but anointing Lance as the future of the franchise would be insane, especially since he hasn't take a snap in a live game since September 2022. But if we think back to 2016, we had the same thoughts about Dak taking over for Romo, and then it happened.
Trance is not a plan. He has played 1 season at QB his entire life.