Different kind of Dak thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People say dumb stuff ........ people laugh at the dumb stuff they say ...... then they claim they are being harassed.

Hilarity ensues.
Bring your feelings to work day. It’s funny you miss everything they say about me but see what I say. Amazing. But typical. Hope you have a much better day then you’re having….

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Who would you harass if I put you on ignore?
You should note that the frenzy began when you pointed out that they were undesirable in the community because of their behavior. All of sudden you have 4 account s jump on you.

You cannot pay attention to what they say. It is reduced now to complete nihilist dimwiittery from the accounts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You should note that the frenzy began when you pointed out that they were undesirable in the community because of their behavior. All of sudden you have 4 account s jump on you.

You cannot pay attention to what they say. It is reduced now to complete nihilist dimwiittery.
I already know man….and then one will say oh look everyone disagrees with you…meanwhile it’s the same 4 accounts who offer nothing on this site. It’s pathetic. But what can I do? And you know what’s funny? Once Dak leaves this team whether it’s tommorow or in the future these same miserable people will be making the same posts….

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

You cannot pay attention to what they say. It is reduced now to complete nihilist dimwiittery from the accounts.
And here you are participating. Go find the mirror, fuzzy.

Brax

Reaction score
And this type of stuff is why this site can’t have Dak discussions….Dak fans bring up stats….Anti crowd just don’t care.
Is that like was on a NFL record pace until injury, heck Dak Stan’s live on stats I was just setting the record straight he didn’t receive a 1st place vote only that bum up in buffalo got one. Stats mean nothing only meaningful wins, but you must admit Dak is the ultimate stat padding guy and his fans thrive on it and it’s always a team loss but a Dak win and that’s why it’s hard to have a discussion on Dak, then there’s always the “we know why you really hate him” card.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is that like was on a NFL record pace until injury, heck Dak Stan’s live on stats I was just setting the record straight he didn’t receive a 1st place vote only that bum up in buffalo got on. Stats mean nothing only meaningful wins, but you must admit Dak is the ultimate stat padding guy and his fans thrive on it and it’s always a team loss but a Dak win and that’s why it’s hard to have a discussion on Dak, then there’s always the “we know why you really hate him” card.
He didn’t receive a first place vote but Dak was runner up to MVP…..I’m not sure what makes Dak a stat padder but not anyone else lol. Mahomes didn’t stat pad in losses last yyear we? Isn’t it that the just a NFL thing or are we gonna pretend like Dak is the only guy? I’m willing to agree on some things but pretending like Dak is a stat padded when Cooper Rush played in 6 4th quarters last year is a bit egregious.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stop harassing me! smfh
Alright you got your wish. Putting you on ignore. The first and only person I ever put in there….you got in there before Pappy you should feel proud. Or embarrassed…. :laugh: Maybe these threads won’t get derailed anymore….

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Alright you got your wish. Putting you on ignore. The first and only person I ever put in there….you got in there before Pappy you should feel proud. Or embarrassed…. :laugh: Maybe these threads won’t get derailed anymore….
Good! It's about time you got out of the kitchen when it gets hot.

See ya, would not want to be ya.