Different kind of Dak thread

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Rockport is one person not a group of people that was suggested.
So "nobody" refers to a group of people rather than an individual?

200w.gif

acr731

Reaction score
I am pro Dak, and I think Dak can win the SB… I just don’t think there’s any chance that will happen in Dallas. This is because of a combination or roster building philosophy, cap mismanagement, organizational culture, Dak-friendly coaching atmosphere (bring in Josh McDaniels, force him to look at the position in unique ways), and outside pressure (he’s the John Cena of the NFL. He tries to be liked, but he’s at the top of the company as QB of the Dallas Cowboys; if people don’t get what they want then everything he does will be a mistake).

I also believe Dak would be better on a run-heavy, timing route focused, defensive organization. This is not a knock on Dak, these are things that would help him when the playoffs come around. This is how Russell Wilson won, this is how Cam almost won, this is how SF is getting to NFCCGs. In your playoff game, GB played better defense. GB ran the ball better. Dak shouldn’t have needed to throw that much, those turnovers didn’t need to happen.

I think a lot of people are being hoodwinked by passing stats. He threw more picks in 2022 so he’s worse. He put up bigger stats in 2023 so he’s better. Hes the same guy. Dak isn’t gonna change a lot year to year when he’s already been in the league for 8 years. The scheme changed, but beyond that they just asked him to throw more times. Dallas led the league in Passing attempts per game in 2023. Did this shift improve the team overall from 2021 and 2022? No.
And that is why every iggle fan like yourself hopes Jerry will lock Dak up for the next 30 years.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So "nobody" refers to a group of people rather than an individual?

200w.gif
Why would you use Rockport to speak for a whole fanbase? AC says he wants Dak to take a pay cut. Y’all don’t has him though yall use someone who fits your agenda. Why don’t yall bring up AC or is he not pro Dak enough?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well...that didnt go over too well. You actually created a false narrative, while creating a false narrative. Good work.
It’s time to go to school again. Now the other day I had to teach you what hyperbole meant. Do you need me to do the same today with false narrative? Or do you think it means “lying”?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And that is why every iggle fan like yourself hopes Jerry would lock Dak up for the next 30 years.
No they don’t. Because they know if they admit Dak can’t win that means they would be admitting Hurts can’t. Being he’s inferior to Dak as a QB.

acr731

Reaction score
Why would you use Rockport to speak for a whole fanbase? AC says he wants Dak to take a pay cut. Y’all don’t has him though yall use someone who fits your agenda. Why don’t yall bring up AC or is he not pro Dak enough?
You said 'nobody' said it and I merely pointed out you were wrong and directed you to who did.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I am pro Dak, and I think Dak can win the SB… I just don’t think there’s any chance that will happen in Dallas. This is because of a combination or roster building philosophy, cap mismanagement, organizational culture, Dak-friendly coaching atmosphere (bring in Josh McDaniels, force him to look at the position in unique ways), and outside pressure (he’s the John Cena of the NFL. He tries to be liked, but he’s at the top of the company as QB of the Dallas Cowboys; if people don’t get what they want then everything he does will be a mistake).

I also believe Dak would be better on a run-heavy, timing route focused, defensive organization. This is not a knock on Dak, these are things that would help him when the playoffs come around. This is how Russell Wilson won, this is how Cam almost won, this is how SF is getting to NFCCGs. In your playoff game, GB played better defense. GB ran the ball better. Dak shouldn’t have needed to throw that much, those turnovers didn’t need to happen.

I think a lot of people are being hoodwinked by passing stats. He threw more picks in 2022 so he’s worse. He put up bigger stats in 2023 so he’s better. Hes the same guy. Dak isn’t gonna change a lot year to year when he’s already been in the league for 8 years. The scheme changed, but beyond that they just asked him to throw more times. Dallas led the league in Passing attempts per game in 2023. Did this shift improve the team overall from 2021 and 2022? No.
Aero you gotta shorten it up for some here..Dak is fine he isnt going to win a championship with Jerry Jones...i agree, i have my doubts any QB will until Jerry changes his ways..so yeah never...

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I think you are delusional and are putting words into peoples mouths. I have never heard one person say pay Dak whatever he wants.

Just like no one has heard Dak's camp demand $60M. Nothing has been made public.

Dak just like all players has his strengths and limitations.

The bigger issue is not necessarily moving on from Dak. It is the fact they GM Jethro has no replacement plan.

The same delusional fans say Dak fans only care about Dak and not the team. It is the contrary, with out Dak, no legitimate replacement, the team is significant worse. So the anti-Dak fans are the ones who don't care about the team. They have blatantly said we would rather go 0-17 than lose in the playoffs with Dak.

How do you come to such conclusion of what Dak supporters are thinking when none of what you have written above has been said.

What makes Dak hatters think 90% of our fans dislike Dak, when he continues to be top 10 in jersey sales heading into year 9?

Your intro and conclusion sound nice. Stop pretending you are in the middle, when you are clearly not.

Typical DakStan take . Blame the Anti Dak's crowd . But never give any rational points for why we would want to keep a Slow Deer in the Headlights Choking loser as our QB !!