Diggs 3 interceptions

J12B

Reaction score
That's 3 more than Byron Jones has this year with zero and 1 more than Jones had in his 5 years of playing with the Cowboys.

It's nice to see that Diggs is looking for the ball get some interceptions.

He's had an outstanding season so far as a 2nd rounder and has been asked to do a lot.

He has a bright future.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s got a long way to go to reach Byron levels..

Byron also played corner as a rookie and I don’t remember near the screw ups like Diggs has had..

Upside is there but he’s gotten a lot of hype and hasn’t earned any of it. Typical Cowboy.

J12B

Reaction score

Byron also played corner as a rookie and I don’t remember near the screw ups like Diggs has had..

Upside is there but he’s gotten a lot of hype and hasn’t earned any of it. Typical Cowboy.

Jones was a Safety his first 3 or 4 years as a Cowboy.

I agree his rookie year has had it's downswings at times but the fact that he's already getting interceptions is a great sign.

The secondary hasn't had a player like that in a very long time.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score

I remember Byron got torched repeatedly as a rookie, that’s why the moves him to S. CB is one of the toughest transitions to make to the nfl game. I think diggs is well on his way.

will he get as good as Byron was? We can only hope.

tico

Reaction score
Poor kid has his growing pains with Lewis, Xavier, Awuzie, and Jaylen back there... and Nolan D
Reset button for 2021 he has alot of heart and NO fear

quickccc

Reaction score
I remember Byron got torched repeatedly as a rookie, that’s why the moves him to S. CB is one of the toughest transitions to make to the nfl game. I think diggs is well on his way.

will he get as good as Byron was? We can only hope.

just as diggs been torched repeatedly as a rookie but .....:rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's 3 more than Byron Jones has this year with zero and 1 more than Jones had in his 5 years of playing with the Cowboys.

It's nice to see that Diggs is looking for the ball get some interceptions.

He's had an outstanding season so far as a 2nd rounder and has been asked to do a lot.

He has a bright future.
and how many actual games did he lay, i dont think he started the season as starter and missed what 4-5 games so he did this starting like 8games..

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I agree much for Diggs to learn he can be over aggressive at time. I will also say Diggs has 3 int in one season while Byron Jones has 4 for his entire career.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
just as diggs been torched repeatedly as a rookie but .....:rolleyes:
Yup, its part of being a rookie CB. Very few will step in and play at a pro bowl level year one. Its a tough transition from college to the nfl at the position. Not only are you going up against better players, but you see a much deeper route tree, and offensive concepts. I am really high on diggs, but with any rookie CB expect some growing pains.