Diggs has to step up his game

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think the diggs thing is a little overblown to be honest. He did his job two playoff games shutting down the opposing passing game. (Even if he had a lot of help from the front 7)

The little play? I actually thought that was just terrible timing. Like he maybe thought he was gonna get there early and the was in between.I doubt he woulda been scared to at least go after the ball.

Diggs is fine least of my worries

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think the diggs thing is a little overblown to be honest. He did his job two playoff games shutting down the opposing passing game. (Even if he had a lot of help from the front 7)

The little play? I actually thought that was just terrible timing. Like he maybe thought he was gonna get there early and the was in between.I doubt he woulda been scared to at least go after the ball.

Diggs is fine least of my worries

Well read my initial thread to open the post I said he was a “ cornerstone “ type to build on and yes he probably will get extended at some point . Having said that the Kittle play and the dropped interception make people wonder on top of a lack of willingness to tackle .

Take a look at 26 Bland how he goes about the business of cornering . Al Harris Dan Quinn need to coach up # 7 . That’s there job .

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Good post. I’d like to see the same thing but I just think Diggs is not as key a player and I certainly wouldn’t advise the team to pay him as a top CB. I’d gladly upgrade the defensive line and take a downgrade at cb. Now that’s just hypotheticals. They should be able to improve both areas including in the way you suggest with Diggs getting better.

But I think the team is better built with stronger lines on both sides if we had to prioritize. Good D tackles and Ends seem to improve secondary play just like good O lines improve receivers and RBs, whereas I don’t see the same in the reverse scenario.

In the end I agree with you but I just don’t want the bank broken paying this CB.
Lamb and Parsons I would keep. Diggs I would trade. You could get a 1st round pick for him. I am not saying Diggs is a bad player. But in a salary cap league...you can't make all 3 highest paid (or top 3) at their position.

Jags moved off of Ramsey and Ramsey is better than Diggs.

Diggs was a 2nd round pick. If you can turn that into a 1st round pick AND avoid spending 150m....you do it!

RonWashington

Reaction score
What if the Iggles drafting near the bottom of every round offer Dallas a one for Diggs . And Roseman pays him for the next 4yrs . Want a Dallas QB facing him twice a year and he’s helping that D get better , I don’t .