Diggs vs Deion who are you taking?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?

Adreme

Reaction score
Deion was also a ballhawk and, unlike Diggs, teams feared him so much they just avoided throwing to where he would be. You just did not throw near Deion whereas teams are not afraid to throw at Diggs.

Honestly the only time I’ve seen that in the modern NFL was those couple years of prime Revis before he got injured but obviously Deion was a much better ballhawk.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?
Bland. He is a lot cheaper.

js66

Reaction score
Did you do the Zack Martin or Larry Allen thread a while back? Maybe you were too young to watch Deion and LA...

If it helps, I'd like one million dollars, but I'd really like 10 million dollars.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Deion.

I have never seen a real cover corner since champ baily. Diggs is a good cb, but really nothing special and he aint no competition to deion.

Deion to me was the best player to ever play the game. Overall. Not only on the field. He coached coaches how they better adjust their offenses/defenses to beat certain defenses/offenses.

I know a lot dont like him because he talks so much and other stuff. But give him that: what a great player he was.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Vince Lombardi vs Jason Garrett.

One has his name on the NFL's ultimate prize, the other has more in common with a clapping monkey.

Who you taking?
Ill take door 3.

iu

Damit

The redhead