Diggs vs Deion who are you taking?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?
Trick question, right?
Neon Deion any day , every day.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?
Right now, I’m taking Diggs….

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Man, gotta get that quota in huh. Deion is an all time great corner who is generational. Diggs isn’t close to him, yet and likely never will be

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone asking who is better between Deion and Diggs never saw Deion play.
True but it begs the question...

What if they DID see Deion Sanders play?

HEknUbC.gif

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

erod

Reaction score
Diggs is easy to beat for good receivers and QBs. Nobody messed with Deion.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Thanks Coog and guys.
I laughed all the way through these three pages.
I just found the responses HILARIOUS! :laugh: :lmao::lmao2:

LysleE

Reaction score
Deion and it’s a no-brainer…not even a close comparison.
Diggs doesn’t strike fear into offenses like Deion did…who was a legit shutdown CB; and Deion was a premiere punt returner as well.
Diggs has potential, but to compare him to Deion after being in the league for just 4 years with only one great year statistically is ludicrous.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan