Diggs vs Deion who are you taking?

RS12

Reaction score
I know we are desperate for anything to talk about but jeez......what would you rather have a filet mignon dinner cooked perfectly or a stick in the eye?

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Deion was a threat to score a TD on every single play, even when he was on D.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?
lol come on dude.

Let’s do Bob Lilly vs Neville Gallimore next.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Deion is the best cover corner in the history of the league.The best years of Revis and Darrell Green are the closest I’ve seen to Deion. No one playing today can touch him.

quickccc

Reaction score
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?
LOL ... i guess tis da season ... bored outta our minds , eh ? :muttley:

plasticman

Reaction score
Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble?

I mean, don't get me wrong, Betty Rubble is no Julie Jetson, but she's kind of cute in an animated prehistoric way.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
you are kidding. right? its a joke.

I am not even going to respond.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Anyone asking who is better between Deion and Diggs never saw Deion play.